• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
In another thread, it was interesting insofar as someone made implications after "gentlemen" and it got me to thinking about various approaches to gender as necessitated in the practice of wizardry.

In many respects, it is believed that balance necessary for certain acts requires a bifurcation, however it is apparent to me that some also achieve this balance through other means, either through transition or non-modal "nonbinary" approaches.

Personally, I walk a non-modal path.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Due to several past lives and the islamic world i live in, i had to claim my womanhood and i refused to put up a male mask as well. This has created so many problems on several layers of existence, that even if i wanted to deny my womanhood, i cant anymore because i decided to become gender nr. 218 and they took me up in it.

So it is not so much a necessity, as well that i had reasons why it is and was important to me. And my guess is that it was also important to the roman catholic church, as they finally put up a woman in their higher echelons. Of which im great full and i hope that it brings more awareness to women in the occult world of all paradigms.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I think the qualities described by the words "feminine" and "masculine" have existed for longer than sexual reproduction has. Also, whether it's humans, spirits, gods etc you can exist anywhere in the spectrum of masculine to feminine. I respect the work of those before me by accepting the genders assigned by them to entities I work with. In any natural, free flowing occult practice, you will encounter and engage with both ends of the spectrum, as you do in day-to-day life.

I'm not 100% sure what exactly you're asking or discussing, but those are my thoughts on gender within the occult practices.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So as relates social realities of gender, I tend to treat things as "exactly what they are."

"(Someone born with ***, told they were •••, and who)★ now holds identity °°°, which to them means +++, and treat them as such to the extent it does not exclude mutual self-actualization."

As to the contents of °°°, that may include a position on the bifurcated path, or it may not. Or the unstated matter itself may imply the motion across whatever paths has impacted in them some dimension of Rebis state.

★this is a private matter to me never to be assumed and entirely ignored, unless the relationship itself sings with tones of "romance", and finds it's way to an unlikely congress, or intimate discussion about things initiated by the revelator.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hehehe that text made me totally go lol.
Yesterday i put this up:
Basic principle human distortion aka purple rain:
61tC4kGj66L.jpg

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hehehe that text made me totally go lol.
Yesterday i put this up:
Basic principle human distortion aka purple rain:
<Image above>

Yeah, it's a really general principle with a large degree of freedom to it. It's hard to explain otherwise.

I'm glad you managed to take up that mantle of your Identity rather than let it continue collecting dust or wasting away.

The one thing about my bag that I will not ever be private about is the fact I keep a tampon in it, as regards those I know who might need it.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Good for you, i use the ketchupsong. Its multifunctional and just a little bit more edumecated than a boll of cotton on a rope...

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
As I said in one of my posts, God has no gender, and that makes us genderless Souls. As I stayed before, my Feminine Energy is more dominant than my Masculine Energy. I am very much in touched with my Feminine side, and I am a genderless man.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
gentlemen
I really don't care if you are a man, woman or whatever. What I meant was that i thought of those old pictures of men walking with staffs or canes.

It's interesting to me that in today's world most people agree that men and women are equal, yet gender ("miss-gendering") seems to be a popular thing to get upset about.

When I still had long hair i often was mistaken for being a girl. I don't care.
I know the gender of some of you and don't know others'. What's the difference 😂

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In some occult fields there are discrepancies.
Some reasons might be bodily, while others have more to do with spiritual tasks or the entities one encounters.

In daily life, who cares im me, you you. 😏

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I really don't care if you are a man, woman or whatever. What I meant was that i thought of those old pictures of men walking with staffs or canes.

It's interesting to me that in today's world most people agree that men and women are equal, yet gender ("miss-gendering") seems to be a popular thing to get upset about.

When I still had long hair i often was mistaken for being a girl. I don't care.
I know the gender of some of you and don't know others'. What's the difference 😂
There is an ostensible equality in law, and business and government. There is an actual equality as pertains to importance and rights of a person to self-actualize irrespective of their genitals. Even so, the real reason why I get a little weird about it is that no matter what we may say or recognize or whatever gendering comes with certain expectations.

When I say "I am a °°°" I am asking politely to be treated as "any other °°° that you have just met who is shaped like this". There's a whole constellation of "what that means".

There are ways people have always expected me to not be, and the worst parts echo through time. I feel like the historicity of it has cut something away from what I am against my will, just through the sheer and unthinking geometry of misogyny.

If you have not, I would recommend The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!