• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Site Announcement] GET HYPED: Awards have arrived!

Official Wizard Forums annoucement by staff.

What do you think about the Awards?

• Needs more awards!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If you can't see the requirements to obtain them, it's either secret or staff will grant them when they deem you worthy
Exactly this.

Practice and Zodiac are requestable. Anyone can request one and it will be granted.
Social Honor awards are recommendable. You can recommend someone else to receive them (i.e. you request it for someone else).
Forum Progression awards are given automatically and have precisely defined requirements.
Accolades are given manually by me (or any future admin) and do not have specific requirements but are given more jovially/subjectively.
-
Primus are for "lifetime achievements" / "staff service" or more generally for those who have directly contributed working hours to the development or growth of WF.
Donation Gems are just purchasable. Not yet though, as WF does not currently accept donations in any form.
Pantheon's a bit of a secret :p