• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ghost Wrangler

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I am looking for knowledge in how to handle Ghosts, in being able to bring them peace and help them move on.
This means safely unbinding them from people and places ect.
Obviously I ought to learn various protections and get some experience.

I have had some repeatedly stop by, but I have had to turn them away.
A lot of unfamiliar smells, and rappings. Some malevolent, some innocent.
I live very close to a Nearby funeral parlor and activity has increased considerably since a certain worldwide 'medical' procedure...

There must be some books or some wisdom here?

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I think you're looking for this book:

Thread 'Josephine McCarthy - The Exorcist's Handbook'
Book – PDF - Josephine McCarthy - The Exorcist's Handbook

Josephine's books are superb. You should find plenty in here that covers your topic. I've had only a couple experiences in the past (before any occult training) where I suspected a genuine spirit attachment. They always seemed to be tied to a location - when I moved houses all activity ceased - so I think your being next to that funeral parlor will be an excellent place to live for this sort of practice.