• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – Other Giving away!

Share a book that's not a PDF, EPUB, or MOBI.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A friend of mine over Instagram just told me she have some books on alchemy Kabalah and other stuffs like golden dawn, and some of them are from before the 60s and rare
Shes moving to another state in us and don't needs the books anymore and they are sadly probably going to be trashed by her relatives
Does anyone interested in saving/having her books??(for free!)

This is a quick situation
If you are from US
If there is someone else dm me in here I will send you her Instagram to get in touch...

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It would be nice if they went to someone that could scan those books to make PDFs of them and add them to the library.
Although I imagine it would be a huge work.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Would love to have them, but im not from usa neither do i have the patience to scan them.

So if thats not a problem...

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, same here , if was from USA
I would do even scanning by myself...

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I’m in the US. I’d be able to scan these, at least eventually. I’m a bibliophile so saving books is pretty important to me.
I'll make you your own award and give you 1 year benefactor upgrade for free if you actually do scan these books for us.