- Joined
- Oct 10, 2025
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 349
- Awards
- 3
Even wrathful deities are safe to work with if one plans ahead and chooses very specific forces to work with. Being said, from personal accounts of magicians that I know - everytime people summon any and everything usually end up with some sort of headache or the intention backfires.
Not trying to sound judgemental about the whole thing but the fafo method just isnt my style. The only time I ever evoke entities without knowing much about them beforehand is if I am checking out the local spirits of a place (with protective elements in place).
There is nothing to prove to anyone.
I really hope you find some solace protim. I understand you might be wanting to do -something-. I am totally just random guy on the internet telling you to reconsider, but it is for your peace. Just my suggestion but it would be wise to think deeply and question what you think is right for yourself.
These words might not even mean a thing to you. But if you want honest group magickal workings the intention has to be agreed upon by the group - not declared. Ive spent 20 years in chaos magical 'orders' and I can firmly say that almost nobody who considers themselves to be somewhat sovereign would fly with this style.
"Holding a sword of wisdom, he destroys greed, anger, and ignorance.
Holding the lasso of samādhi, he binds those who are difficult to subdue.
Siting upon an indestructible rock, he dwells in the midst of fire,
Yet he follows the minds of beings only to create benefit and bring protection."
— The Fudō Sutra (Fudō-kyō)
Not trying to sound judgemental about the whole thing but the fafo method just isnt my style. The only time I ever evoke entities without knowing much about them beforehand is if I am checking out the local spirits of a place (with protective elements in place).
Post automatically merged:
There is nothing to prove to anyone.
I really hope you find some solace protim. I understand you might be wanting to do -something-. I am totally just random guy on the internet telling you to reconsider, but it is for your peace. Just my suggestion but it would be wise to think deeply and question what you think is right for yourself.
These words might not even mean a thing to you. But if you want honest group magickal workings the intention has to be agreed upon by the group - not declared. Ive spent 20 years in chaos magical 'orders' and I can firmly say that almost nobody who considers themselves to be somewhat sovereign would fly with this style.
"Holding a sword of wisdom, he destroys greed, anger, and ignorance.
Holding the lasso of samādhi, he binds those who are difficult to subdue.
Siting upon an indestructible rock, he dwells in the midst of fire,
Yet he follows the minds of beings only to create benefit and bring protection."
— The Fudō Sutra (Fudō-kyō)
Last edited: