• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

God Save the Queen

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Once, apparently by accident as I did not know she was in the city, I was within perhaps 3 yards of her as she was driven past. I was surprised at the strong love energy that flowed both ways.

When I was young I used to dream about Charles quite often - but only had one dream meeting with Elizabeth that I recalled. That was just before I was to go to the UK for the first time

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Youre not in advertising, i presume?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It seems that many people used to dream of being with the British Queen

"Apparently there is a survey — often referred to but that I have never actually seen — that says the most common dream Britons have is of taking tea with the Queen.

Personally, I haven't had that dream. But I know I have dreamed about her at least once, although, like most dreams the details were forgotten as soon as I woke up
."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Funny, how i yelled for years in their ears let charles have camilla, they are the black hearts and look at them now. Everyone thought the son would rule, but no they went for love...

Can we now finally punish that so called swan brother and ruin harrots, cause diana is getting her revanche.

In love and war anything goes.. And i felt all the options go forth.

Calicifer

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I had seen similarly curious reactions about Napoleon and surprising hatred some people have about him. I do not recall what the reason was. In a same way, I'm surprised about the hatred towards the Queen. I do not think that queen itself is a reason for this dislike towards her. I assume that monarchy itself is. What monarchy rather symbolizes. A strong social hierarchy, tradition and continuity. From a negative standpoint, I perceive that it stagnates the positions which otherwise would be fluent. Lets say, you want to be the president. You cannot be a president, because king is the ruler. He was born as a ruler and he will be a ruler. It does not matter that it was not feasible for you to be in that position in a first place, but it creates a certain certainty where world is closed up to you. It extends through all the layers of society from highest government positions to heads of various businesses and organizations.

This is how I try to perceive this hostility towards royal family.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I had seen similarly curious reactions about Napoleon and surprising hatred some people have about him. I do not recall what the reason was. In a same way, I'm surprised about the hatred towards the Queen. I do not think that queen itself is a reason for this dislike towards her. I assume that monarchy itself is. What monarchy rather symbolizes. A strong social hierarchy, tradition and continuity. From a negative standpoint, I perceive that it stagnates the positions which otherwise would be fluent. Lets say, you want to be the president. You cannot be a president, because king is the ruler. He was born as a ruler and he will be a ruler. It does not matter that it was not feasible for you to be in that position in a first place, but it creates a certain certainty where world is closed up to you. It extends through all the layers of society from highest government positions to heads of various businesses and organizations.

They see me rollin' they hatin'

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

The average peasant doesn't understand monarchy, much less the British one specifically, and would much rather guzzle down the "democratic" semen fed to them over social media and mainstream media. Most of the hatred towards the British royal family comes from a poor understanding of it's history.

The simple fact is, no monarchy in human history has ever profited as much, or controlled as much as modern democratic governments do.

It's just a different flavor of kool-aid.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
lol, got some ancestors running around ;) today i saw a ring of fire going up around gb.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Somewhere there is an awesome guillotine meme with the caption about some cuts being necessary.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
this topic should be in advertising, but anyways. i love talking to our dutch king, somehow he always gets the syncs right and tries to learn and listen. hes more a family man in my world and it seems to interconnect always. so either real or my own fantasy, in setting up a world with spirits who like hierarchy there needs to be a king. so since i live in the netherlands and i know they have their own occult games and lore, the dutch king is my king in that sense, even just as a picture to make it happen.

8fjxb80a66ca_wd1280.jpg

ugh, skull can you make the pic smaller?

now look at them the queen finally went grey witch and saw some things, shes still in shock. our future queen went green, poor girl, you can see she didnt like it one bit. and the king, the king looks like he finally put these 2 in their places even though he isnt really happy with it, cause he loves them, but damn that feels good. in his speech he asked if we please move slow, they want to work together on this one. (duh) and just as a side note normally we have his speech in a government building, last year it was in church. wasnt received by me well and i think more people as church and government are separate here. this year they tried it different and went to the theater.

so mine speak and rat where ever they can. i quite like them.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
btw, he also said he found it sad some people couldnt find freedom in his country. i know that that was real because he helped me with mine. so yes i had a complaint and yes hes welcome because i know. but damn why do we have secret services if they cant even do that????
life is strange....