• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Goetia Correspondence Site

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Researching goetia's 72. The mixed directional element correspondences between Agrippa & the Golden Dawn drive me nuts. Prefer GD's better since that's what I originally learned. Old dogs and all that...

Probably been shared here before but a search didn't return it.

The following site has been shared here before but might as well include it here should someone be doing their own research:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited by a moderator:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The first link you posted may violate the No-Spamming rule as it leads to a site with a shop. Still, it looks like a valuable ressource so I'm not going to report it - the other staff members might have different ideas though.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
The first link you posted may violate the No-Spamming rule as it leads to a site with a shop. Still, it looks like a valuable ressource so I'm not going to report it - the other staff members might have different ideas though.
I'll take the wrath. The first link indeed has a shop, so according to the rules I deleted that link 👍

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Opps. Sorry about that. Feel free to delete this thread.

Last edited: