• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Goetia Cubes

Informative post.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
A month ago (or maybe two or three) I had an idea for extracting new Angelic Names via a method that I call Pseudonochian (I might change it to Sudokonochian at some point)
My tiny brain couldn't work it out without making a physical representation of it that I could hold in my hands and play with, so I made a cube of letters.
In playing with this, and discovering ( / assigning) meaning to these new Names I found a nice use for the cube.

I wrote to @stalkinghyena about it and have used the Spell once so far – and it works.
The one I made with these Names is something I'll keep to myself for at least a while, but I realized there's also another way in which such a cube could be made and used.
Since then I have seen at least one post on reddit asking about a similar idea, and the archived post I recently added to the forum about the Enochian Shield also is going in the same direction.

So to avoid any claims of copyright infringement or butt-hurt, I present to you

The All New Dark and Terrible Extreme Power of the Goetia Cube
revealed by Yaz a Ta

The principle is that 6 of the 72 Demons are placed on a paper dice

On the first day, you make the cube and trace all the sigils on it
(there are two ways to do this – you either draw the Seals or make sigils of their names)
On this first day you do not really call to any of them, but merely present the cube as a (temporary) housing
You light a stick of incense and pass the cube through it as you say (and meditate on) what the goal of the week long Spell is
Put the cube on your altar and snuff the incense
On the next day, you … light the incense, take the cube and hold it in the smoke as you gaze in the seal / sigil of the Demon of that day

(pay attention please: the 6 all have a different day / planet – this means that you make the cube on the 1 day that is not part of these 6, so that the next day starts with a planet to which one of the six is assigned, and that will not automatically be the first on the list. The third cube for example has Sol, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Luna and Mercury. So Friday – Venus – is when you make the cube, and then on the next day, Saturday is when you start and turn the cube to the face of Malphas and call to him, then on Sunday, you call to Vassago, then on Monday it is Balam, on Tuesday you call Eligos, on Wednesday for Mercury, you call Andras, on Thursday it is to be Ronove.
Then you have called all six Demons of the third cube, and the next day is Friday again and the Spell is at an end, and this is when you burn the cube.

How to make this awesome device?

Get graph-paper
(really – that is the best and most precise way to do it)

On this paper, trace a cross that is made from 6 squares with 9 1x1 cm cells
this way each side can be used as a 3x3 Magick square on which you can trace sigils via Gematria

If you have some more patience and skill you can draw the true Seals instead

Cut out the cross / template, but remember to leave an extra cm around the edges for stability and to seal up the cube

Turn over the cross, and on the back ( = the inside of the finished cube) you write your goal / target / whatever

Then fold the cube and use candlewax to seal the ribs airtight.

PUT DOWN SOME ALUMINIUM FOIL or similar – or ruin your altar / workspace if you prefer that

Once you have made a box, and there's only 1 “lid” that needs to be sealed:

Speak your intention into the box, place a small “offering” inside (like a herb that you believe to be suitable) and then close and seal the cube completely

Light your incense, hold and turn the cube in the smoke, look at all the sigils in no particular order, think of your goal, and put the cube on your altar

Make an invoking pentagram (two-handed if you're a really cool Wizard)
and then snuff the incense

Here is the list with the 12 Cubes and the planets:​

1​

BAEL​

Mars​

13​

BELETH​

Jupiter​

25​

GLASYA​

Saturn​

37​

PHENEX​

Luna​

49​

CROCELL​

Mercury​

61​

ZAGAN​

Venus​

2​

AGARES​

Mars​

14​

LERAJE​

Jupiter​

26​

BUNE​

Saturn​

38​

HALPHAS​

Luna​

50​

FURCAS​

Mercury​

62​

VOLAK​

Venus​

3​

VASSAGO​

Sol​

15​

ELIGOS​

Mars​

27​

RONOVE​

Jupiter​

39​

MALPHA​

Saturn​

51​

BALAM​

Luna​

63​

ANDRAS​

Mercury​

4​

GAMIGIN​

Sol​

16​

ZEPAR​

Mars​

28​

BERITH​

Jupiter​

40​

RAUM​

Saturn​

52​

ALLOCES​

Luna​

64​

FLAURES​

Mercury​

5​

MARBAS​

Venus​

17​

BOTIS​

Sol​

29​

ASTAROT​

Mars​

41​

FOCALR​

Jupiter​

53​

CAMIO​

Saturn​

65​

ANDRALP​

Luna​

6​

VALEFOR​

Venus​

18​

BATHIN​

Sol​

30​

FORNEUS​

Mars​

42​

VEPAR​

Jupiter​

54​

MURMUR​

Saturn​

66​

CIMAJES​

Luna​

7​

AMON​

Mercury​

19​

SALOS​

Venus​

31​

FORAS​

Sol​

43​

SABNOK​

Mars​

55​

OROBAS​

Jupiter​

67​

AMDUSI​

Saturn​

8​

BARBAT​

Mercury​

20​

PURSON​

Venus​

32​

ASMODEI​

Sol​

44​

SHAX​

Mars​

56​

GREMORI​

Jupiter​

68​

BELIAL​

Saturn​

9​

PAIMON​

Luna​

21​

MARAX​

Mercury​

33​

GAAP​

Venus​

45​

VINE​

Sol​

57​

OSE​

Mars​

69​

DECARB​

Jupiter​

10​

BUER​

Luna​

22​

IPOS​

Mercury​

34​

FURFUR​

Venus​

46​

BIFRONS​

Sol​

58​

AMY​

Mars​

70​

SEIRE​

Jupiter​

11​

GUSION​

Saturn​

23​

AIM​

Luna​

35​

MARCHO​

Mercury​

47​

VUAL​

Venus​

59​

ORIAS​

Sol​

71​

DANTAL​

Mars​

12​

SITRI​

Saturn​

24​

NABER​

Luna​

36​

STOLAS​

Mercurius​

48​

HAAGEN​

Venus​

60​

VAPULA​

Sol​

72​

ANDROM​

Mars​

(so.. cube 1 does not start with Bael – if you have paid any attention to what I wrote, then you will say “No indeed, the 1st cube is made on Sunday, and then on Monday I call Phenex, and the next day on Tuesday is when I call Bael.. do you think I am an idiot?”)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Beautiful.

straight up inspiring.

i would experiment and take it further, the structure is reminiscent of those speak the chant every day types
so from the day the first die is put to action, one simply continues going down the dice until they go through the whole pantheon
not for low magick types as intended but as a way to align with a chosen Grimoire/path of practice - making each day a pathwork/meditation
for each particular entity and their symbolic links in the chain.
I can't imagine something like that would not increase all the stats concerning the path, lets say Goetia.
By the end you'd know them all by heart and in proper order too.
names, specifics, symbolism and in return "they" would more easily react to the practitioner too
it's easy to gamify and... it's straight up like an initiation aid for any path that uses specific entities.

i would high magick the hell out of that, just saying.

This can be taken further into new and interesting places, my vote is don't leave it at this.
There is a certain level of randomness since it is a "dice" that hasn't been considered yet but it's not my baby.
Post automatically merged:

THE DICE OF CHAOS

i called it it's too late it's mine, not my fault you don't know how to make shit pop, i might sell the trademark for one gazillion dollars.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
💚 I have initially made this based on Angelic Names indeed, and the idea was it could be used as a sort of divination even (or roll the dice to see which entity would be best suited).
As that is slightly different and something I'll keep under the lid for now, this seemed like a cool idea that anyone can use still.

Your mentioning going through the whole Goetia with it. That's actually a great idea.

Thanks man.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Super interesting... just a note to anyone actually planning to use it as a die/dice, if you seal it with wax, the weight of the wax will introduce a bias to your rolls.

Also what is the ending of that video? 😂 Did @stalkinghyena possess you to give a review of your mirrors? 😂

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Well this is indeed not practical as a dice, the spell is to simply turn to the face of the demon of the day.

And thanks for watching the video 😜

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Diebolic.
For those that don't remember, the singular of "dice" is "die".

What if you use something stronger, like cardboard, to make the dice sturdier?
Could work but I think a dice / die needs rounded corners to really roll.
I encourage anybody to use this however they want to, but my intention (here) was to make a very temporary "house" that is easily burned.
Thanks for the ideas though 💚

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
A month ago (or maybe two or three) I had an idea for extracting new Angelic Names via a method that I call Pseudonochian (I might change it to Sudokonochian at some point)
My tiny brain couldn't work it out without making a physical representation of it that I could hold in my hands and play with, so I made a cube of letters.
In playing with this, and discovering ( / assigning) meaning to these new Names I found a nice use for the cube.

I wrote to @stalkinghyena about it and have used the Spell once so far – and it works.
The one I made with these Names is something I'll keep to myself for at least a while, but I realized there's also another way in which such a cube could be made and used.
Since then I have seen at least one post on reddit asking about a similar idea, and the archived post I recently added to the forum about the Enochian Shield also is going in the same direction.

So to avoid any claims of copyright infringement or butt-hurt, I present to you

The All New Dark and Terrible Extreme Power of the Goetia Cube
revealed by Yaz a Ta

The principle is that 6 of the 72 Demons are placed on a paper dice

On the first day, you make the cube and trace all the sigils on it
(there are two ways to do this – you either draw the Seals or make sigils of their names)
On this first day you do not really call to any of them, but merely present the cube as a (temporary) housing
You light a stick of incense and pass the cube through it as you say (and meditate on) what the goal of the week long Spell is
Put the cube on your altar and snuff the incense
On the next day, you … light the incense, take the cube and hold it in the smoke as you gaze in the seal / sigil of the Demon of that day

(pay attention please: the 6 all have a different day / planet – this means that you make the cube on the 1 day that is not part of these 6, so that the next day starts with a planet to which one of the six is assigned, and that will not automatically be the first on the list. The third cube for example has Sol, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Luna and Mercury. So Friday – Venus – is when you make the cube, and then on the next day, Saturday is when you start and turn the cube to the face of Malphas and call to him, then on Sunday, you call to Vassago, then on Monday it is Balam, on Tuesday you call Eligos, on Wednesday for Mercury, you call Andras, on Thursday it is to be Ronove.
Then you have called all six Demons of the third cube, and the next day is Friday again and the Spell is at an end, and this is when you burn the cube.

How to make this awesome device?

Get graph-paper
(really – that is the best and most precise way to do it)

On this paper, trace a cross that is made from 6 squares with 9 1x1 cm cells
this way each side can be used as a 3x3 Magick square on which you can trace sigils via Gematria

If you have some more patience and skill you can draw the true Seals instead

Cut out the cross / template, but remember to leave an extra cm around the edges for stability and to seal up the cube

Turn over the cross, and on the back ( = the inside of the finished cube) you write your goal / target / whatever

Then fold the cube and use candlewax to seal the ribs airtight.

PUT DOWN SOME ALUMINIUM FOIL or similar – or ruin your altar / workspace if you prefer that

Once you have made a box, and there's only 1 “lid” that needs to be sealed:

Speak your intention into the box, place a small “offering” inside (like a herb that you believe to be suitable) and then close and seal the cube completely

Light your incense, hold and turn the cube in the smoke, look at all the sigils in no particular order, think of your goal, and put the cube on your altar

Make an invoking pentagram (two-handed if you're a really cool Wizard)
and then snuff the incense

Here is the list with the 12 Cubes and the planets:​

1​

BAEL​

Mars​

13​

BELETH​

Jupiter​

25​

GLASYA​

Saturn​

37​

PHENEX​

Luna​

49​

CROCELL​

Mercury​

61​

ZAGAN​

Venus​

2​

AGARES​

Mars​

14​

LERAJE​

Jupiter​

26​

BUNE​

Saturn​

38​

HALPHAS​

Luna​

50​

FURCAS​

Mercury​

62​

VOLAK​

Venus​

3​

VASSAGO​

Sol​

15​

ELIGOS​

Mars​

27​

RONOVE​

Jupiter​

39​

MALPHA​

Saturn​

51​

BALAM​

Luna​

63​

ANDRAS​

Mercury​

4​

GAMIGIN​

Sol​

16​

ZEPAR​

Mars​

28​

BERITH​

Jupiter​

40​

RAUM​

Saturn​

52​

ALLOCES​

Luna​

64​

FLAURES​

Mercury​

5​

MARBAS​

Venus​

17​

BOTIS​

Sol​

29​

ASTAROT​

Mars​

41​

FOCALR​

Jupiter​

53​

CAMIO​

Saturn​

65​

ANDRALP​

Luna​

6​

VALEFOR​

Venus​

18​

BATHIN​

Sol​

30​

FORNEUS​

Mars​

42​

VEPAR​

Jupiter​

54​

MURMUR​

Saturn​

66​

CIMAJES​

Luna​

7​

AMON​

Mercury​

19​

SALOS​

Venus​

31​

FORAS​

Sol​

43​

SABNOK​

Mars​

55​

OROBAS​

Jupiter​

67​

AMDUSI​

Saturn​

8​

BARBAT​

Mercury​

20​

PURSON​

Venus​

32​

ASMODEI​

Sol​

44​

SHAX​

Mars​

56​

GREMORI​

Jupiter​

68​

BELIAL​

Saturn​

9​

PAIMON​

Luna​

21​

MARAX​

Mercury​

33​

GAAP​

Venus​

45​

VINE​

Sol​

57​

OSE​

Mars​

69​

DECARB​

Jupiter​

10​

BUER​

Luna​

22​

IPOS​

Mercury​

34​

FURFUR​

Venus​

46​

BIFRONS​

Sol​

58​

AMY​

Mars​

70​

SEIRE​

Jupiter​

11​

GUSION​

Saturn​

23​

AIM​

Luna​

35​

MARCHO​

Mercury​

47​

VUAL​

Venus​

59​

ORIAS​

Sol​

71​

DANTAL​

Mars​

12​

SITRI​

Saturn​

24​

NABER​

Luna​

36​

STOLAS​

Mercurius​

48​

HAAGEN​

Venus​

60​

VAPULA​

Sol​

72​

ANDROM​

Mars​

(so.. cube 1 does not start with Bael – if you have paid any attention to what I wrote, then you will say “No indeed, the 1st cube is made on Sunday, and then on Monday I call Phenex, and the next day on Tuesday is when I call Bael.. do you think I am an idiot?”)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Nice and very detailed tutorial. The Cube is the sacred geometric shape that is associated with Saturn, and I can say that when I contacted some Demons I sensed some Saturnian energies in them, in their aura.

By the way, is that you and your channel? Must say, you do a lot of good and interesting work on YouTube as well 😊