• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Goetia Pathworking

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
Has any one here had any success or have worked with these two books and would like to share their experience ?
Goetia pathworking by corwin Hargrove
And
Lucifer and the hidden demons by Theodore Rose
One of them is written by GOM I can’t remember which one. They both use the same method of contacting the demons.
I bought the kindle edition and at first it was very difficult to convince myself that it’s gonna work because the method used is way too simple compared to what I’m used to plus I generally don’t have much success with GOM books despite the rave reviews.
I did a couple of rituals can’t remember how many maybe five or seven. only one worked another one worked for like two weeks then it went to shit. The others didn’t work, one even I think backfired but I’m not 100% sure.
I would like to know if others had any success with it.

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
I have not personally heard of those 2 books, but I'm very interested. I'll have to check out goetia pathworking.
They are very popular on Amazon and both have good reviews I don’t know if the reviews are fake some people said they are.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I grabbed a copy of the boot. I always try to look into the author, and I see the author has a Jinn focused book, which uh, usually makes me not want to read an author. I guess bad flashbacks to terrible S Rob books. I'm gonna give it a read, tho. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
I grabbed a copy of the boot. I always try to look into the author, and I see the author has a Jinn focused book, which uh, usually makes me not want to read an author. I guess bad flashbacks to terrible S Rob books. I'm gonna give it a read, tho. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
Nice! Let us know how it goes.
I saw his jinn book too, read the preview on Amazon and since I come from that culture and dealt with the jinn before, whenever a western author writes about the jinn to me it’s a red flag. However, he did cautious readers that it’s the most dangerous form of spirits he ever dealt with which is something I give him credit for.
What happened with the S Rob book? You could write a thread about that

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
"whenever a western author writes about the jinn to me it’s a red flag."

A magician that works with a "djinn" is rare or a "shaytaan", a demon or devils so to say in islamic pov. But in my POV i haven't come across a magician who works with djinns.

But IMO demons/djinns are the same in a muslim POV (though i do goetia evoations).
It's the same, they are energy, they can manfiest in a phisycally form but the questions is, is the magician capable or gifted to so such working? The results can be outstanding like me but demons/djinns can fk you up, no wonder why the solomonic way is so more "careful" than other methods.
Feel free to comment back:)!
Blessings
William(not my real name tho).

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
"whenever a western author writes about the jinn to me it’s a red flag."

A magician that works with a "djinn" is rare or a "shaytaan", a demon or devils so to say in islamic pov. But in my POV i haven't come across a magician who works with djinns.

But IMO demons/djinns are the same in a muslim POV (though i do goetia evoations).
It's the same, they are energy, they can manfiest in a phisycally form but the questions is, is the magician capable or gifted to so such working? The results can be outstanding like me but demons/djinns can fk you up, no wonder why the solomonic way is so more "careful" than other methods.
Feel free to comment back:)!
Blessings
William(not my real name tho).
It’s definitely not rare you think it is rare because I’m going to assume you live in the west or you don’t live in a middle eastern/Arabic country.
if you were to live there you would see it’s far from rare, it’s what the majority does.
What’s rare in these countries is finding someone who practice western magic or goetia.
Some highly advanced magicians who work with the jinn and learned the practice from their parents and grandparents and their family been doing this for many generations, believe it or not have never even heard about all the different magical systems in the west not even goetia.
Working with the jinn is the only system of magic they know.
Regarding wether goetia demons and jinn are some or not there is debate about this. I personally don’t feel they are the same, the energies just feel different, but I don’t know for sure.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
So I read most of the book last night, and ... I dunno. The authors actual writing makes me think they are full of BS. However, what does strike me is that some people will definitely have success from this. The actual ritual I can't really pick apart, and the specific visualizations (to create a specific mind set) might actually work.

It was kind of annoying for the author to lay out the prerequisites and then basically say "but if you don't want to, whatever" (paraphrasing). For example, you should go through the 3 day purification, but if you don't want to, don't. If you can't visualize, don't worry it's not important. It's all very wishy-washy. The authors writing style felt a bit childish to me.

The process of visualizing certain phrases and physically breathing out onto the sigil I think does have some basis in existing ritual. If you believe all of a "demons" power comes from within yourself, this will probably work to some extent. Actually working with entities, I don't know. I suppose I will give it a try and see if it works.

It’s definitely not rare you think it is rare because I’m going to assume you live in the west or you don’t live in a middle eastern/Arabic country.
if you were to live there you would see it’s far from rare, it’s what the majority does.
What’s rare in these countries is finding someone who practice western magic or goetia.
Fair enough. I honestly didn't think about that. I'm in the US, so you got me there. :) Point taken. I think I'm more used to western authors writing about jinn and it coming across as not very serious. Admittedly, I haven't read any non-western author writing about jinn. I guess I should rectify that.

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
So I read most of the book last night, and ... I dunno. The authors actual writing makes me think they are full of BS. However, what does strike me is that some people will definitely have success from this. The actual ritual I can't really pick apart, and the specific visualizations (to create a specific mind set) might actually work.

It was kind of annoying for the author to lay out the prerequisites and then basically say "but if you don't want to, whatever" (paraphrasing). For example, you should go through the 3 day purification, but if you don't want to, don't. If you can't visualize, don't worry it's not important. It's all very wishy-washy. The authors writing style felt a bit childish to me.

The process of visualizing certain phrases and physically breathing out onto the sigil I think does have some basis in existing ritual. If you believe all of a "demons" power comes from within yourself, this will probably work to some extent. Actually working with entities, I don't know. I suppose I will give it a try and see if it works.

Fair enough. I honestly didn't think about that. I'm in the US, so you got me there. :) Point taken. I think I'm more used to western authors writing about jinn and it coming across as not very serious. Admittedly, I haven't read any non-western author writing about jinn. I guess I should rectify that.
Let us know how it goes with the book I agree with you it does feel like BS.
Having read Arabic occult books about jinn whenever western authors write about the topic it definitely doesn’t feel serious as you said and it’s always incomplete information which could lead to some serious consequences hence I said it’s a red flag in my previous answer to your post.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have a question, what is Goetia about? I've heard of it before, but I am curious of what is that concept.

Reaction score
Awards
Well well author good or not,the true demons of Goetia is ....well,the love of my life 🖤 felt very strongly about them all year and since I tried start communicate with them my whole life feels clearer and I feel more happy and secure....
Different for all, of course.....

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Well well author good or not,the true demons of Goetia is ....well,the love of my life 🖤 felt very strongly about them all year and since I tried start communicate with them my whole life feels clearer and I feel more happy and secure....
Different for all, of course.....
What method(s) do you use for communicating with goetia demons?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have a question, what is Goetia about? I've heard of it before, but I am curious of what is that concept.
It is a branch / form of demonolatry stemming from The Key of Solomon, more specifically the Lesser Key of Solomon (the biblical King Solomon), still more specifically the book: Ars Goetia.

Basically, it is about evoking, invoking and general usage of King Solomon's demons that he supposedly locked up.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Read Lesser key of Solomon first chapter is: Ars Goetia, tells you pretty much, the demons, What you need, conjurations, contraint , call of the king amaymon to bring forth the spirit you have/want to evoke.
Worth reading it, i have a handbook copy at home but i'm sure there are pdf, search Google you will find within 2minutes 100%.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
This website is free:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tells you the stuff you need to do prior to the evocation and such. How to make holy water,salt in that tradition. Very informative. Just press the chapter it goes there, tho it contains alot more of an universal conjuration which can be used and very efective.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Read Lesser key of Solomon first chapter is: Ars Goetia, tells you pretty much, the demons, What you need, conjurations, contraint , call of the king amaymon to bring forth the spirit you have/want to evoke.
Worth reading it, i have a handbook copy at home but i'm sure there are pdf, search Google you will find within 2minutes 100%.
Thank you

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It is a branch / form of demonolatry stemming from The Key of Solomon, more specifically the Lesser Key of Solomon (the biblical King Solomon), still more specifically the book: Ars Goetia.

Basically, it is about evoking, invoking and general usage of King Solomon's demons that he supposedly locked up.
Thank you SkullTraill