• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Goetia spirit for a court case

Someone's asking for help!

Koldo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Have a good day whoever is reading this :)

A family member of mine has gotten into a bit of trouble through no fault of his own, as a crazy ex keeps sending him to court for bogus reasons. This ex was abusive as well towards me and more family members, and is well known in the family for being batshit crazy/dangerous. Despite him being repeatedly declared innocent she keeps trying to ruin his life, and in the most recent trial she lied about her not getting paid money in the past (she did) and I just learned it could go badly for my family member, forcing him to pay again. I recently started reading a bit about Goetia spirits, and wanted to try the rituals in the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield to help him. I thought i would ask for some clarification first, especially concerning the spirit you would use for the specific task, qs I still have not personally used any of them, and I don't have the time to experiment first.

So what I want to do:

Call on one of those spirits in the first ritual the book offers and have him win a favourable outcome at court (apparently the verdict could come this week, so time is running out). I read about many spirits in the book that could help against a competitor or so, but wanted to see if one of you has any experience with any of them in any situation involving a court room, so that i could use that one.

If she continues however with further actions after that i might try to curse hwr to force her to stop, but that is something to consider in the future.

Thanks in advance for your help/advice.
Post automatically merged:

Have a good day whoever is reading this :)

A family member of mine has gotten into a bit of trouble through no fault of his own, as a crazy ex keeps sending him to court for bogus reasons. This ex was abusive as well towards me and more family members, and is well known in the family for being batshit crazy/dangerous. Despite him being repeatedly declared innocent she keeps trying to ruin his life, and in the most recent trial she lied about her not getting paid money in the past (she did) and I just learned it could go badly for my family member, forcing him to pay again. I recently started reading a bit about Goetia spirits, and wanted to try the rituals in the book Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield to help him. I thought i would ask for some clarification first, especially concerning the spirit you would use for the specific task, qs I still have not personally used any of them, and I don't have the time to experiment first.

So what I want to do:

Call on one of those spirits in the first ritual the book offers and have him win a favourable outcome at court (apparently the verdict could come this week, so time is running out). I read about many spirits in the book that could help against a competitor or so, but wanted to see if one of you has any experience with any of them in any situation involving a court room, so that i could use that one.

If she continues however with further actions after that i might try to curse hwr to force her to stop, but that is something to consider in the future.

Thanks in advance for your help/advice.
For further clarification, if needed, I am asking for spirits in the Goetia that helped you or someone you know win a court case (since the spirits in the book are from there).

Last edited:

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If Goetia spesific, I am gonna suggest the demon that helped me with my own case, Belial. He overdelievered even.