• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Golden Dawn Hexagram Rituals

Reaction score
Awards
So we have three basic forms:
The Ritual of the Hexagram, The Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, and the Supreme Ritual of the Hexagram.
As an end note, I do recall seeing it in the instructions, but the Divine Name, the AraritA word, the name of the angel of the planet.
But in which order?
As far as I understand it, the Hexagram is drawn, generally banishing on your right, while pronouncing ARARITA, then the Divine name vibrated while drawing the planet glyph. The angel or planet name is not mentioned.
The only other thing mentioned is analysis of the keyword and Adept signs after the circle is completed and before a closing Qabbalistic cross.

Reaction score
Awards
In addition to the other questions, would any qualified GD folks like to chime in on if you are to view the Hexagram in front of you (changes direction and may invoke when meant to banish), or if you are to back into the Hexagram, and thus will this as well possibly give unintended results? I want to do it perfectly and properly.

Reaction score
Awards
The book directions imply you are not backed into it, but it is rather in front of you.