• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Golden Dawn LRP Questions

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
The other day, tried using a LRP drawing the pentagram in each quarter as norm preceded and succeeded by a Qabalistic Cross Ritual, and Evocation of the Archangels as normal, but the only change was the godnames in each quarter - E, S, W: "Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim" and in N "AGLA".

It seemed to be beneficial.

I will try this approach again today with the godnames for Wednesday and Hod: "Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim" and in the N "AGLA", all else the same, but envisioning a yellow-orange pentagram, rahter than the red one yesterday.

Has anyone ever tried this approach and got consistent results?

Has anyone at lesser grade levels really explored the "medicine of the Wise", iow, really exploring all invoking and banishing forms with standard vibration of godnames?

Thanks, care,

LVX

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What's the significance of the changes you made? Is that the various angels etc for Geburah? (I'm assuming because you said you used a red pentagram yesterday)

Although the answer to your question is: no, I've experimented a fair bit with the LRP, but have not used the Abrahamic god names much at all - hopefully someone else has something more useful to add!

Possibly because I mainly use the LIRP not the LBRP, my guiding thought has been "what qualities or aspects of the divine do I want to imprint on my Sphere of Sensation?" Which is why I use epithets more than straight god names - for eg in the east I don't vibrate "ENKI", I vibrate one of his epithets, BEL NEMEQI, "Lord of Wisdom", because that's the specific aspect of Enki I want to pattern into my SoS. For Gula, I vibrate her epithet AZUGALLATU, "the great healer". Etc.
I don't know if that is a helpful angle in terms of your choice of god names

Reaction score
Awards
I prefer Abrahamic as a Christian (albeit a bit unorthodox).
I chose that scenario due to needing positive qualities of mars and as a general banishing using the planet of the day, so for Geburah, the sphere of Mars (as it was Tuesday, the day of Mars), I used Elohim Gibor (godname), Khamael (instead of those who mistakenly use a demonic name Samael, the archangel of Gevurah is Khamael or Camuel), and lastly the choir of angels allotted to Mars, Seraphim.

The signifigance ws drastic. I was more confident even with my leg tremors I experience daily, and even had more body strength, was less impulsive, less hotheaded. Even less passive yet not agressive.

Red, scarlet, is the color attributed to Mars and Gevurah.

I dont frown on others altering the QC, LRP or MPR. Whatever gets the results they promise. If not, I suggest re-evualting who you are naming and why.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I prefer Abrahamic as a Christian (albeit a bit unorthodox).
I chose that scenario due to needing positive qualities of mars and as a general banishing using the planet of the day, so for Geburah, the sphere of Mars (as it was Tuesday, the day of Mars), I used Elohim Gibor (godname), Khamael (instead of those who mistakenly use a demonic name Samael, the archangel of Gevurah is Khamael or Camuel), and lastly the choir of angels allotted to Mars, Seraphim.

The signifigance ws drastic. I was more confident even with my leg tremors I experience daily, and even had more body strength, was less impulsive, less hotheaded. Even less passive yet not agressive.

Red, scarlet, is the color attributed to Mars and Gevurah.

I dont frown on others altering the QC, LRP or MPR. Whatever gets the results they promise. If not, I suggest re-evualting who you are naming and why.

I haven't done this experiment myself but the line I bolded is badass and should be your main takeaway.

Journal it and keep experimenting with it to see if you get consistent positive results.

If it works it works.

Reaction score
Awards
I appreciate it. I will definitely experiment with this, even tonight before my night ritual. Tomorrow is Thursday, will see if more Fortune comes my way.
This is the reason for the LBRP as an example.
All of is eventually have war stories and adversaries, some of us have endured curses.
So, the LBRP balances our sphere of sensation and we are in fact doing a counter defense by banishing what would normally come to us hindered through adversarial forces and forms.
Post automatically merged:

I also have a neurology appointment tomorrow afternoon, so perhaps tonight's LBRP experiment and tomorrow mornings LBRP experiment will yield positive results/success story.
Post automatically merged:

I will also see if I have more vivid and informative dreams tonight. Today's communication was fair in some ways.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have never considered or felt the need to change the Hebrew Godnames in the classic lbrp. The one main thing that I do differently is use an invoking pentagram as the fifth ("for about me the flames of the pentagram") with an invoking unicursal Hexagram ("and within me the six rayed star")

At the end of every ritual (not as a part of lbrp) I trace the sigil of the shining one and step into it, greet Baralanensis, Paumakia, Baldakaensi and Apulugal Sedes in E,S,W,N and expand the circle to surround my home. Then finally some personal gestures and "Anu, forever be in my heart and let me forever be in yours".