• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Good Day

Iaso

Visitor
Reaction score
Good Day
I hope this message finds you well. I am hoping to find more information on creating my own spells and meeting other witches that are like minded in working to create a spell to bring peace to our world once again. I heard of witches doing this several times through history and I am looking for their spells or a path to create my own so I can find fellow witches wanting to make this happen again. I realize this peace will only last for 10 years but it has to be better than letting our world be killed by the human anger.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum! Maybe you'll find this book releated to this activism debate interesting:

Better to contribute to the aforementioned thread though, Introductions is not the right place for discussions.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Good Day
I hope this message finds you well. I am hoping to find more information on creating my own spells and meeting other witches that are like minded in working to create a spell to bring peace to our world once again. I heard of witches doing this several times through history and I am looking for their spells or a path to create my own so I can find fellow witches wanting to make this happen again. I realize this peace will only last for 10 years but it has to be better than letting our world be killed by the human anger.
I love this kind of mindset in occultists. If you ever need help my dms are open for questions as well as my email.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome!! Chaos magicians usually create their own spells or rituals, I’m not sure what path your going down in your practice but RHP section and Tutorials sound like something that you may be interested in.