• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Good internet radios

mjesecC

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

24/7 Dark Ambient Music Livestream, relax on the monorail and dream of ancient temples, forgotten cathedrals, emptied space stations, lovecraftian horrors, and post apocalyptic stalker vibes
Post automatically merged:

Emotive yet chill, this radio plays a hand-picked selection of relaxing instrumental tracks that help to improve focus and increase concentration. No prominent lyrics, minimal arrangement, catchy rhythms, and chunky basslines of future garage and chillstep make this mix an ideal background for work and study sessions. The futuristic atmosphere created by this stylish electronic playlist promotes creativity and forward-thinking innovation. Spark your creativity and ignite your workflow with the cyberpunk aesthetics of these electronic beats.

Black Metal, DSBM, Doom Black Metal, Blackgaze, Atmospheric Black Metal, Dungeon Synth, Keller Synth, Ambient, Pagan, Sludge, Experimental, Black/Death

24/7 dark synthwave livestream with brutal 80s anime music videos and movie montages.

The best selection of Electro/Cyberpunk/Midtempo music. This is not the original music from the game Cyberpunk 2077, is just my vision of an alternative OST.

Last edited:

Amadeus

Neophyte
Reaction score
I like this one, technobase.fm, fast and wild music. One of my favorites.