• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Gordon Winterfield - Angels of wrath

Talk about a book(s)

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Make no mistake... the methods shared in this book most definitely WORK!!!! And they can work great devastation. The only thing i would advise as someone that has used the methods in this book to pay back the great harm caused to me AND my children is that whenever practicing these methods it helps when you're able to feel the extent of the pain and suffering that was caused to you as an energy to be harnessed and directed into the magickal work. It doesn't help to feel remorse for the harm to be done to the wrong-doers. Great book!! Enjoy!!!
So sorry my bubblehead put this under shares before...

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
No worries. I had an off-topic post in a thread in the announcements forum. But now know where to post.
Post automatically merged:

Also, yes. Thanks for the tip. It will really help