• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Asetian Bible by Luis Marques

Share a PDF of a book.

Accipeveldare

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
This book is the essential way to begin a journey into vampirism. It's how I started and how most of my fellow vampires started. Take it or leave it. It ain't going anywhere on this forum. :D

(Librarian note: see the Great Obtainer of the Unattainable @dosintheshell's reply below for a working link)

Last edited by a moderator:

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
It is great that you want to share books with the forum members. I suppose you've seen other book shares and probably noticed a pattern. The pattern is not by accident. For future reference, read the rules for this section of the forum before sharing. I'm changing the title of this post so that it can be found in a search of thread titles.

By the way, your share is not a complete book. Do you have the entire book?

Accipeveldare

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Oh, I'm actually so sorry. I didn't even realize there was a rules thread right in front of my eyes. I'll keep note of that. And are you sure it's not the complete version? I could've sworn it was the complete one when I downloaded it and checked. I'll take a look and see though.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Oh, I'm actually so sorry. I didn't even realize there was a rules thread right in front of my eyes. I'll keep note of that. And are you sure it's not the complete version? I could've sworn it was the complete one when I downloaded it and checked. I'll take a look and see though.
I'll help you with it. I just looked over and the book has 295 pages. What you uploaded only has 17 pages, and one page is also blank.

So, in total, 16 pages instead of 295

Accipeveldare

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'll help you with it. I just looked over and the book has 295 pages. What you uploaded only has 17 pages, and one page is also blank.

So, in total, 16 pages instead of 295
Shit, I think the guy who sent me this copy screwed me over. I'll have to see if I can find the full version then. My bad.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Shit, I think the guy who sent me this copy screwed me over. I'll have to see if I can find the full version then. My bad.
No worries 😀. It happens to me also.

I once thought I got a full pdf on Hermetics only to find it lacked 3 or 4 pages worth of material.

And, here are the rules related to the Book Sharing procedure, that you need to follow whenever you want to post books:

Hope it helps 😉

Accipeveldare

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
No worries 😀. It happens to me also.

I once thought I got a full pdf on Hermetics only to find it lacked 3 or 4 pages worth of material.

And, here are the rules related to the Book Sharing procedure, that you need to follow whenever you want to post books:

Hope it helps 😉
Thanks!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I used the magic of Google and searched for the book. Your 17 pages version is what's shared on pdfcoffee.com, so probably that's where it's from. However, there is also a 281 page version (17.8) on docero.com but that site suddenly isn't all free anymore, it now wants $4 for the download. Then there's another 281 page version on archive org but its a zip with a whopping 500 MB - I downloaded and unpacked it, and lo and behold, it's the entire book alright, only in the form of 281 jpgs.

So if you want to be a real hero, you'd download the zip file from archive.org, turn all those 281 images into a single PDF, get a free mega.nz account (you uploaded your initial incomplete version to GoogleDrive which is against the rules - the only approved file hoster is mega.nz), upload it and share it in a new thread. You can also upload that bulky zip file with the book's images, anybody with a real interest in that book will presumably not mind the inconvenience (and the amateur photographer's dirty fingernails ;)).

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I used the magic of Google and searched for the book. Your 17 pages version is what's shared on pdfcoffee.com, so probably that's where it's from. However, there is also a 281 page version (17.8) on docero.com but that site suddenly isn't all free anymore, it now wants $4 for the download. Then there's another 281 page version on archive org but its a zip with a whopping 500 MB - I downloaded and unpacked it, and lo and behold, it's the entire book alright, only in the form of 281 jpgs.

So if you want to be a real hero, you'd download the zip file from archive.org, turn all those 281 images into a single PDF, get a free mega.nz account (you uploaded your initial incomplete version to GoogleDrive which is against the rules - the only approved file hoster is mega.nz), upload it and share it in a new thread. You can also upload that bulky zip file with the book's images, anybody with a real interest in that book will presumably not mind the inconvenience (and the amateur photographer's dirty fingernails ;)).
Yeah, docero.com turned into some quick cash grabbing website ngl. Cause after all, why not turn a good site into a cash grab SMH.

Anyways, I am sure nobody would mind the photographer's dirty fingernails 😉 or presumably some shadows from taking picture by phone, if they will be interested in the images

mndoddamani

Visitor
Reaction score
This book is the essential way to begin a journey into vampirism. It's how I started and how most of my fellow vampires started. Take it or leave it. It ain't going anywhere on this forum. :D

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Thank you sir for this share,sir kindly share the experience you faced and when you applied using this book please
Post automatically merged:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Not acceble sir , showing error, kindly help

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you sir for this share,sir kindly share the experience you faced and when you applied using this book please
Post automatically merged:

Not acceble sir , showing error, kindly help
The OP seems to have deleted this file (which was incomplete anyway - see above); there is always the full version in jpg form on archive.org.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
New pirates come and go...but there is only one in my heart

8tz0tw.jpg

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
WARNING. No discussions in Book Sharing threads. I will edit the original post to refer to the post by @dosintheshell .