• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings all

Status
Not open for further replies.

grovermaus

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm grovermaus. You know, like groverhaus. But just call me mouse I guess. I'm an archaeologist, and my specialty is mesoamerican mortuary practice. I have a devoted interest in the ways different cultures practice death. I don't know exactly what I'm bringing to the table, but I have a lot of esoteric and academic knowledge, so hopefully I will find my way of helping out around here. Say hi if you want. Nice to be here.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Mouse!

I'm an archaeologist, and my specialty is mesoamerican mortuary practice. I have a devoted interest in the ways different cultures practice death. I don't know exactly what I'm bringing to the table, but I have a lot of esoteric and academic knowledge, so hopefully I will find my way of helping out around here.

Your contributions and knowledgebase will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.