• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings, everyone! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hiii, I'm a wannabe sorceress whose been obsessed with the occult for 6 years. I've dabbled here and there because there's just so much I want to get into. Currently interested in geomancy, the works of Jason Miller and Frater Acher, as well the Cultus Sabbati. Not sure what else to put here... I have a little academic crush on Dr. Alexander Cummins and Dr. Justin Sledge? Hope I can grow as a practitioner during my time here in Wizard Forums :>

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hiii, I'm a wannabe sorceress whose been obsessed with the occult for 6 years. I've dabbled here and there because there's just so much I want to get into. Currently interested in geomancy, the works of Jason Miller and Frater Acher, as well the Cultus Sabbati. Not sure what else to put here... I have a little academic crush on Dr. Alexander Cummins and Dr. Justin Sledge? Hope I can grow as a practitioner during my time here in Wizard Forums :>
Welcome my darling!!! Glad to have you.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome!! I hope you enjoy all the content and discussions! :D

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

Hi and welcome. Enthusiasm and passion are wonderful gifts. It sounds like you are putting them to good use.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Oops, already replied, still getting use to the site layout 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.