• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings from France

Azareth

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Azareth.

Been trapped on this dirt ball for the last 40 years. Benn called everything under the sun by various esoteric communities, realised my ability to exist my current form was going to be difficult when I didn't die from breathing helium for 2+ hours, got hit by cars (twice) and various other garanteed deaths I walked away from.

Now I'm trying to see what other "impossible" thing is out there.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You know what they say about tempting fate...

Perhaps geeking out on Helium for 2 straight hours didn't kill you, but the machine of your brain probably wasn't a fan of that decision.

The human body is resilient, it can take way more damage than most would expect before shutting down, and even then it can be brought back.

In all directions you'll find Infinity, nothing is impossible. Just know that certainty is a fool's game, and identification is a fool's cage.

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to reading your posts, so far they're very lively.