• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Greetings I’m something of a long time tormented person!

Someone's asking for help!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
I hope I finally get some help on this: Throughout my life I have suffered from occult attacks. I s a child would fear looking back at my grandparents house thinking I would turn into a pillar of salt, like the whole lots wife thing. In my teen years I would have to squint while thinking no deal to avoid or so I would think becoming a pillar of salt. I would also not only have nightmares thinking that I was in the fictional end times (I was a Christian at the time) but also fear that the rapture took place and my family was all gone at the time. In high school, I rejected a couple of girls in favor of asexuality. The first was a friend and the second was someone in a class that took three school months worth of days to “take the hint”. The latter of the two may have during a time period of no masturbation have been caught standing over my bed and then realizing when I could see her decided to have a silent freak out, turn around, and run away while starting the process of disappearing at my open bedroom door as my control freak mother did not permit me to have a close door while sleeping at the time. Near the end of high school which included some suspensions (I had in an upset manner brought a knife to school as apparently the one who crushed on me decided to magically make me fall in love with her then made sure she did her equivalent of rejecting me in a non verbal fashion and I wanted to forced her to talk to me though looking back she was always near me as though magnetically drawn to me…as far as the second suspension I had without threatening anyone typed some nonsense up on some discs for whatever reason manifested in my mind and I was suspended and permitted my non GED at the superintendents office. Neither event despite the knife ended up with my being arrested.). After high school despite being anti reading books about magic for a time after having no problems with the chronicles of narnia books, I decided to get into the occult. In next to no time my anxiety escalated into yelling my head off at hypothetical situations that deep down I know would never take place. (I was back and forth on being completely straight up with u guys but the ritual was to acquire a magical mentor to acquire the possibly fictional ring of Solomon so that I may exterminate the Rothschilds and the “Illuminati” that I had only read about due to an obsession that seemed to be placed on me by whoever for whatever purposes. I have since using Dion Fortunes book contacted the magical police and a change (sorry my memory is hit and miss but I think I have thought less on the “I am God in human form nonsense”) in me has taken place so the psychically based miserable days of yelling at the top of my lungs for fifteen to sixteen years has stopped for the most part.)). So after the yelling began i after praying to “the god of peace, that I no longer believe in, less amounts of yelling took place. Around that time the couch at my maternal grandmothers that I was sleeping on was bumped into several times in a series of nights resulting my seeing entities waving a hand over me. The first day afterwards I watched for the first time a music video by disturbed that involved their mascot killing off the press and that mixed in with what I can only conclude were magical based delusions that I am on a mission as a secondary savior of humanity to make the world a better place and all the while I had been daydreaming of “dealing with the press” seeing as in my afflicted state thought they were too evil to be permitted to exist. After some time I despite pretty much blocking myself from using my incomplete astral senses that I painstakingly been able to develop so that I may if for nothing else set things up so I have a better next incarnation, I discovered a spider spirit was hanging around. I see it sometimes when I wake up. It is not the only spirit but it is the most consistent. I for the most part have decided not to trust it by this point in my life. I have seen other animal shaped spirits and the spider once was upon my waking up caught next to a humanoid entity that was next to it which upon my waking walked into a closet and out of sight. Back then I sometimes trusted the spider and it popped my ears to convey that it was having a meeting about me. Anyways, the now woman that I had rejected for 3 months straight, had still been coming near me sometimes to hassle me like say let the guy she was with honk his horn so that if I looked I can see them making out as though beyond the fact that someone I did not like was trying to hassle me in a way that I in general would not give a damn about. She also had talked to my neighbors a little after the first suspension and despite my by nature being a very outright confrontational person I did nothing more than simply looked out the window as she and some blonde woman I did not recognize was apparently attacking possibly with magic as well my reputation with my own neighbors which went from being on friendly terms to they started holding me in contempt and hassling me. But I digress….the female in question had been coming to the house, now my mothers while she was at work as I due to the psychic attacks can hardly do chores after all this time, and she would stay parked in the driveway for five to ten minutes at a time for a month straight (ten years after my rejecting her btw) as what I believe currently, for whatever it is worth, the spider spirit would make me think that if I went outside to talk to her she would act like that I was coming out to attack her and she simply coincidentally parked in the driveway (different house than the slandering me to my neighbors thing) and basically I thought she was trying to human sacrifice me while trying to get more attention for herself. Afterwards my delusions(?) that I am God continued to build and I became convinced that my biological relatives were closet satanists. Eventually, it built up to such a degree that I ousted or so I might have stalker as a satanist on my practically non existent Facebook account and the next thing I know I despite all I have been through with no friends, a social life since the age of eighteen attempted to kill myself -not because I was suicidal but because the delusion was put into my head that I was running out of time to martyr myself to get into the book of life, some revelations/ Christian crap (not including the practically non existent Facebook page) never been to a party despite initially wanting to back in high school (I figured my asexuality was a bit of a set back back in the day of the class of 07.) and from there I had been magically convinced that I did not want to bother r all when I got invited by a friend who allegedly has cerebral palsey but may be the archdemonic being asmodeus. The stalker may be Lilith/ Pandora as that disc involved how (deceptive)hope is enough to keep someone going. My mom may be Anat and when I created a email account that expressed that I suddenly had varying health insurances contact me including on that email account I still to this day never used talking about how I contacted them for health care quotes and whatever. So many people in my life may be archdemonic beings and I simply am being allowed to be at peace so that I may type all these things as part of their grand plan as I might be expected to fulfil their fake prophecy in the book of revelations of a person who survived a mortal head wound… I’m not a hundred percent sure what memories of mine are real or magically implanted at this point in time but mom/ Anat did grab(?) my nephews crotch and talked about how much he was growing up unless I misunderstood what I saw, as let us face it I cannot with things like stuff teleporting from one pocket to the next and my not seeing things that are allegedly have been there this entire time I really do not know what I can believe or not. Anyways fast forward some more years and I still am being magically attacked by one or more people. If my family was magick this whole time they did a great job hiding it from me and if not then spirits are making me think they r reading my mind and have been rubbing the whole I’m not able to stand up for myself (it’s been dying since my finally been able to contact the magick police when I thought I would get a gun and try to end my misery once and for all) in my face because they are satanic scum who just enjoy making me miserable for whatever reason. I have no good relationships with any of them. I due to lack of permission by who and/ or whatever have not been permitted to work and am getting close to being halfway into my 33rd year of life. I am on disability but my dad steals pretty much all of it so not only does my whole world see me as a “retarded” (got nicknamed Forrest Gump at community college and at that in my third year, the idea in that I suppose is that I am supposed to be too subnormal to function like most and get a two year degree), I have no life no probable future. I imagine I will be homeless when I am older unless someone else inherits the whole scam me out of my disability money in exchange for lodging that has, would and was going to take place for free in the first place and what money I am permitted for spending I due to a former non addictive personality (I think) by and large at any rate (ok not sure about that one but I doubt this one is completely on my own free will either!) am to spend my money on caffeine and scratch offs which I win on the scratch offs I play until I guarantee lose the money. This story can go on and on and sadly I suspect with all the hope that the occult police r letting me get my life in order by putting this online that this is Amat’s strategy to lead up to something all over again. It just seems weird that there is one than one apparent source to all of this. HELP?? Can someone mention my name to an archangel the next time u perform a summoning?? My name is, David Wayne Hise Junior. My stalkers name is Blakley Jordan Brackett. I was not going to put name at first but I’m back to thinking I may be God and she an ARCHDEMON so knowing in Judaism she is “damning” all of her lovers to the pit, I thought I would give a fair warning to those of u on in the event that this is a Luciferian conspiracy against i who I recall being very humble and reminding a friend who made a fake religion (as a joke) after himself that he wa ms however innocently being blasphemous. No I was not some out of control bible banger I on the matter I made an offhand comment and the subject was dropped by me after he responded. At any rate, I have no money but maybe someone out there wants to take pity on someone who best case scenario work til the day he dies to keep the heat on. I really do not see a future for me. I just am tired of being miserable and not able to experience much happiness in life. With the afflictions I am on my shot to shit attention span makes me take a break in watch a forty minutes show. I have nothing but hope that for reasons I cannot explain has despite failing me time and time again has kept me going. May I remind whoever for whatever reason read all of this that if for nothing else there is such a thing as karma. The most that has happened whenever I reached out to Blakley is that she deshrunk my penis… which considering I back when my mind was to whatever degree my own was not on my big deal list as I sadly have not had a chance to find out much about myself to determine what I want in life or whatever that most people go through when they finish high school. I really think she did more than shrink my sick and that she is as much as a saint as she portrays herself as. Edit: sometimes she spells her name Blakelee.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay. SO a lot to read through again tomorrow.

I can say the following:
You are not required to be a world savior, so I would drop that bag of bricks off your shoulders once and for all.

The Illuminati is and has been dead for centuries. Sure, there might be a small few with a rare unknown grimoire 8n their possession, but due to modern times, we are able to contact the 144 angels and demons and gods and goddesses and so on.

Forget about Lot and the pillar of salt. Not your burden to bear either. Completely different contexts and changes over time.

If you don't want to be a "Christian" but are still nagged on by the Holy Spirit or neuroses, simply concentrate on the values of Christ and his followers - truth, peace, love, compassion. That will get you peace within and without in life.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcoming! Also, I would like to edit out the names of the humans in this if someone could be so kind as to tell me where the edit button is?
Edit: Actually, I’m going to leave the names in…I m tired of having to fear magical retaliation by her.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Uncrossing and wards and shields.
Sadly, I’ve once did a thirty day ritual in a Damon Brand book and immediately afterwards I went through a series of incidents that I attribute to the magick entities like an astral spider near me that in which near accidents like my dropping a soda over a open computer switch board and the soda not getting on the board but still draining my defenses so that within no time at all the anxiety to such an intense degree I result in shouting my head off to relieve myself ensued again and I literally had to conclude that magical defenses no matter how strong were not going to take the spider and the out of tormenting me long enough to fully develop astral senses so that I may do one of those pentagram banishing things…even if the entities who I suspect r being sent by an archdemon on behalf of my stalker/ terrorist who I rejected back in high school but sadly will not let the situation end no matter how many times I requested but instead of following the rules that I’m told are the norm she does not stop with the attacks/ bullying/ and/ or magical hate crime against me for choosing asexuality over her. I really think I need outside help on this. Last, I’ll point out that there is some sort of cross crossing lines on the astral plane being projected from my minds eyes…I figured they were some sort of chains? I performed both a freeze curse and cleanse house ritual that ended with the curse supposed to be frozen right before the house would be cleansed and I’m still being tormented. The chains r able to go across the floor and onto my feet? I am not even sure they permit me to practice magick? What if what little astral senses I developed r an illusion? The rituals were in the book: Angelic Protection Magick by Ben Woodcroft.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
I hate to double post but I am noticing a lack of editing options on my post: can a mod redact the names in my original post? I imagine in hindsight that I may have committed bit of a taboo there for a moment but the lack of cease fire from my occult attacker as made me pretty upset and I lashed out so thinking. Also, I am already being framed for being a schizophrenic person do to an offhand joke I made at the expense of a shrink and sadly it would seem my rights have magically been taken away from me.

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There is an edit option, its right of report button, three dots. Thats where you can find it.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thanks, dude but it keeps disappearing on me for some reason and I am not being permitted to edit any of my posts but at any rate I want the names to stay up now. I’m getting the sense that the occult police that I attempted to contact about the attacks against me are involved and that I can finally acquire however on a low scant level some justice, though, I deserve more than scant the hope is ballooning in me. Let’s just hope it’s not false hope… however any advice or mentioning me in a summoning involving an archangel would be appreciated!
Edit: maybe it is my phone but it seems to appear if it is my last post… weird or is that an iPhone thing?

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I sadly have this thing as part of my occult afflictions in which everything is a conspiracy against me. I really just want to get past this. I know my first post is a lot to read (and am prepared to all but declare anyone who cares enough to read all of it with sincerity) but I’ve literally had to put up with occult terrorism by this bitch! Is it true that if u ask them to stop and/ or a truce they r supposed to knock it off? I am still in the chains that I can w my limited astral sight see and I cannot get past the intense anxiety attacks that gets all around me to think I am an extreme madman due to my yelling at the top of my lungs when the anxiety is too much and yes I m being afflicted to have my perception of suffering intensified. Example, the process of a needle going in my mouth to numb it for dentist work got to a point that I just could not do it anymore. I really wish I can move past this so I can pretty much start my life. I have never been permitted to go to parties, have a job, do anything beyond exist past the age of eighteen. Yes I know I before turning an adult had never been to parties and had less than the greatest social life being an asexual back in the day where the gays were still putting up with whole don’t ask don’t tell crap, but I wish I could do more than suffer and have people hassle, harass and sometimes physically attack me while I m sinking more and more into a lack of reputation. People think I am subnormal. I have a crazy occultist who wishes to destroy me as a guess part of a hate crime for being an asexual.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The human system allows for stable operation on a series of planes. So the first stage is learning to control physical desires. The second stage is control of emotional desires. Five such stages complete what is regarded as human. After that the entity transitions to other realms.

As the human moves up the planes it leaves behind most of the adverse attentions and energies

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thanks Roma! I just hope presuming it’s not just more illusions that it is possible for me to get better at that in a swift matter as I’ve lost enough of my life dealing day in and day out being miserable with pretty much no happiness and next to at best for the most part being in such a bored state of mind that I can within a five minute process get a sock on sometimes both on.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Editing is allowed for up to 5 minutes from posting for regular accounts, and 24h from posting for upgraded accounts (Benefactor).

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Editing is allowed for up to 5 minutes from posting for regular accounts, and 24h from posting for upgraded accounts (Benefactor).
Thanks, but do to a revelation I had just a moment ago about how Franz Bardon dictates in his book bout how a restraint of sexuality can lead to astral senses as well as insanity, I believe I was afflicted so to that as opposed to a person at this point in time so if u or someone who is qualified if u r not can take the post down, I would appreciate it! Seriously, I am pretty sure the woman in question is practically a saint and has been trying to more or less help me the past fifteen to sixteen years and I feel like a sick and have emailed her cause the internet is a sick and leaks peoples information online and I promised her to make it up to her and all so let’s start w deleting this thread, yes?

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks guys! I sadly have this thing as part of my occult afflictions in which everything is a conspiracy against me. I really just want to get past this. I know my first post is a lot to read (and am prepared to all but declare anyone who cares enough to read all of it with sincerity) but I’ve literally had to put up with occult terrorism by this bitch! Is it true that if u ask them to stop and/ or a truce they r supposed to knock it off? I am still in the chains that I can w my limited astral sight see and I cannot get past the intense anxiety attacks that gets all around me to think I am an extreme madman due to my yelling at the top of my lungs when the anxiety is too much and yes I m being afflicted to have my perception of suffering intensified. Example, the process of a needle going in my mouth to numb it for dentist work got to a point that I just could not do it anymore. I really wish I can move past this so I can pretty much start my life. I have never been permitted to go to parties, have a job, do anything beyond exist past the age of eighteen. Yes I know I before turning an adult had never been to parties and had less than the greatest social life being an asexual back in the day where the gays were still putting up with whole don’t ask don’t tell crap, but I wish I could do more than suffer and have people hassle, harass and sometimes physically attack me while I m sinking more and more into a lack of reputation. People think I am subnormal. I have a crazy occultist who wishes to destroy me as a guess part of a hate crime for being an asexual.
Asking never hurts but there are no guarantees in anything in life. I guess I need to deep drive what's been going on with you to give a detailed response.

Status
Not open for further replies.