• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings to All

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncaVénusien

Visitor
Reaction score
A lousy seeker and a great lurcher with English as an second language,not very used to interacting. Usually, I don't know how I find sites, but this time I was looking for Rosicrucian books and I found a link for this forum. May it help my growth, may I help someone's growth,

Reaction score
Awards
A lousy seeker and a great lurcher with English as an second language,not very used to interacting. Usually, I don't know how I find sites, but this time I was looking for Rosicrucian books and I found a link for this forum. May it help my growth, may I help someone's growth,
Hello and welcome. What is your magical background, and how can WF help?

Reaction score
Awards
Check out Manly Hall's Secret Wisdom of All Ages, as well as the Rosicrucian and Alchemy resources on here. In the Library->Book Shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.