• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rora

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi there! Name’s Rora, pronouns are they/their, and with these basics out of the way, here are the rest:
I live in China but I have been interested in western spiritual practices for many years, yet so far I have not done any form of systematic practice. So basically I’m a dabbler. I have also dabbled in Eastern practices to a lesser extent. I speak both Chinese and English fluently and am currently learning Latin. My none-spiritual interests include Western fantasy (in the form of TTRPGs, novels and other assorted media) and art. I’d be happy to help with translation efforts of Chinese text, but my help would most likely be limited since ancient literature has never been my best subject at school. Again, hello to you all, I’m glad to be here!

Rora

Neophyte
Reaction score
So uh… I don’t know where else to ask about this, but a post of mine has been… swallowed? It was a post in Q&A pending approval, I was going to ask for practice recommendations, but another post also by someone of the same level as me made later than my post just made it past the approval phase it seems. I can’t find it anywhere, not even in my own profile, has it been swallowed by the programming or by someone who thinks what I said was too close to the LARPing stuff you guys despise? I’m sorry if this seems idiotic…

Reaction score
Awards
I recommend for High Magick, of the Western type, either "Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation", or "Modern Magick", or "The Golden Dawn".
For Low Magick, of the Western type, I recommend "Candle Burning Magick" by Rivas, or "Low Magick" by DuQuette.

Rora

Neophyte
Reaction score
Um, post still not disgorged, but thanks for the recs!

Status
Not open for further replies.