• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossroadtoad

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello!! You can call me Aelphaba, I've been a practicing witch for over a decade now, and I'm very interested in meeting new people and exploring what this forum has to offer!

I am a devotee of Hekate Sóhteria, Enodia; As well as The Green Devil. I live on a crossroads and I enjoy the spirit company I keep. I am an active participant in the Faery Faith.

I practice a regional magical tradition I created for myself, it involves a lot of folk magic, art, scrapbooking, experimentation, and trust in the process. I do a lot of spirit work, divination, charm making, and wortcunning.

I am learning how to document my process, and wish to share in like minded witches.

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello!! You can call me Aelphaba

Hello Aelphaba,

I live on a crossroads and I enjoy the spirit company I keep

Greetings to the spirits along the way, as well. :)

I practice a regional magical tradition I created for myself, it involves a lot of folk magic, art, scrapbooking, experimentation, and trust in the process. I do a lot of spirit work, divination, charm making, and wortcunning.

Cool.

I am learning how to document my process, and wish to share in like minded witches

I'm not a witch, but, I love plants. Where I am, there's oxalis everywhere. It's my favorite forest snack. What's tasty in your area?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello!! You can call me Aelphaba, I've been a practicing witch for over a decade now, and I'm very interested in meeting new people and exploring what this forum has to offer!

I am a devotee of Hekate Sóhteria, Enodia; As well as The Green Devil. I live on a crossroads and I enjoy the spirit company I keep. I am an active participant in the Faery Faith.

I am learning how to document my process, and wish to share in like minded witches.
That is fabulous Aelphapha!! Welcome!

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! Some interesting...uh, interests there, you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.