• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings 🙌🏼

Volvayulen

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello there!
Well I landed here searching for a specific and rare book (galdrastafir) via qwant (search engine) and I liked the concept so I registered.

I'm not very participative, not very consistent in communities usually, maybe the barrière of language doesn't help. I m from France and I lack some language subtle nuances sometimes and it happened before that people do not understand what I mean because I said it 'crooked' 🙃 so I'm reluctant but I read a lot and share things the best I can when I have a nice source. I'm picky with the sources. Not into academic sources absolutely, I have to feel the person is a cool person, not the ego type, willing to share not to impress.
Ok présentation right. What am I?
I'd say I'm a painter, a crafter, an experiencer also. I chose none of that, it simply happened since childhood, they said it would stop at 7 but nah it never stopped 😂. So I have spent my life searching for answers. And usually, the universe doesn't answer with words, but more experiments 😂
I've been researching into ancient civilisations (remains, language, arts) and I came back to the one where I landed d on this realm, the celts former lands. I'm not into witchy things, magic things happen by itself sometimes, I may or may not have a quantum physics theory about it. But I'll research anyways. It's human to try to understand 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also love ancient manuscripts, calligraphies, enlightments...

Why vovla yulen, because yulen is close to my real first name and I was born on yule 78, that's why in case one asks.

And that's it 🙌🏼 thanks for having me here🙌🏼 and sorry for my weird english

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, correct grammar is nice but it’s not the end all be all. As long as people understand 🤷‍♂️.
I like Ancient civilizations as well. Or even theorized ones. There’s a brick box rock relief they found near Kef Kalesi in Turkey that has very interesting symbolism 🤔.

Volvayulen

Visitor
Reaction score
hey!! bienvenue , je suis aussi française aha! on peut faire connaissance :)
Mais carrément cool 🙌🏼🥳 (I answered '' super cool'')
Post automatically merged:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, correct grammar is nice but it’s not the end all be all. As long as people understand 🤷‍♂️.
I like Ancient civilizations as well. Or even theorized ones. There’s a brick box rock relief they found near Kef Kalesi in Turkey that has very interesting symbolism 🤔.
Ohhh I'm gonna research about that stone thank you Shade I didn't know. OK I found it I think, a big basalt box with winged people displayed symetrically? They look very mesopotamian. What's your opinion Shade?
Thank you I didn't hear about this finding.

Last edited: