• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Greetings!

djcullgirl

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello! Been lurking here for awhile, but I recently had a certain Dark Goddess of Magick (amongst much more) reach out directly, and i figured thats a good time to introduce Myself!

I have been on a very difficult and intense healing path for many years now, and i recently came to several difficult crossroads throughout my life, many surrounding death, and also some divine intervention involving my brother and comrade in arms. May He Rest In Peace. I had found my healing through music, and expression of the grief ive held in my body. I also previously had my life saved, I now understand by Apollo himself, by learning the mechanisms of hypnosis. Around this time was when i first started teaching myself music,, and entering in this journey of healing my PTSD, and taking vengeance on the system that created the conditions that enables the suffering i have endured (very Apollo..nian... of me i know)

Anyways Apollo was my first entity that had any kind of name and therefore history that ive identified as working with me for longer than i realized, and this was a few months back.

Then Hecate herself reached out to me.

I'd never felt what it meant to FEEL a deep sense of devotion to a higher power, one i intimately know has a personal interest in my development, and she came to me in a time of great need and i am forever so deeply grateful for all She has done for me. And Apollo too, which goes without saying.

And of course I'd like to thank the great community of people, and all their respective teachers, guides and masters, for creating this space and community, and sharing the knowledge that has has helped bring us all to where we are today.

Praise be!

or as some of my brothers and sisters would say, 93!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello! Been lurking here for awhile, but I recently had a certain Dark Goddess of Magick (amongst much more) reach out directly, and i figured thats a good time to introduce Myself!

I have been on a very difficult and intense healing path for many years now, and i recently came to several difficult crossroads throughout my life, many surrounding death, and also some divine intervention involving my brother and comrade in arms. May He Rest In Peace. I had found my healing through music, and expression of the grief ive held in my body. I also previously had my life saved, I now understand by Apollo himself, by learning the mechanisms of hypnosis. Around this time was when i first started teaching myself music,, and entering in this journey of healing my PTSD, and taking vengeance on the system that created the conditions that enables the suffering i have endured (very Apollo..nian... of me i know)

Anyways Apollo was my first entity that had any kind of name and therefore history that ive identified as working with me for longer than i realized, and this was a few months back.

Then Hecate herself reached out to me.

I'd never felt what it meant to FEEL a deep sense of devotion to a higher power, one i intimately know has a personal interest in my development, and she came to me in a time of great need and i am forever so deeply grateful for all She has done for me. And Apollo too, which goes without saying.

And of course I'd like to thank the great community of people, and all their respective teachers, guides and masters, for creating this space and community, and sharing the knowledge that has has helped bring us all to where we are today.

Praise be!

or as some of my brothers and sisters would say, 93!
We all go through some difficult times in our lives, but those obstacles will make us stronger each time. Welcome!!! You are well Loved!