• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Guided meditation on using the Sacred name of God

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
At the current times we are with everything going on, i thought that it was important to post this for those who would benefit. There are other lessons on the Rabbi’s channel

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
"How do I know if I've used the name of G-d appropriately?"

"You don't, G-d does."

I love that.

I've listened to a few of the Rabbi's lectures and I always get little zen moments out of something he says. I'm going to be thinking about this, and it's implications for a few days.

Good post.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is Yod Heh Vav Heh the name of the Lord of the Jews or of the Most High?

When the Most High gave to the nations
When He separated the children of men,
He set the borders of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel.
For the portion of the LORD is His people,
Jacob the lot of His inheritance.

Here we see that the Lord was allocated those the children of Israel as his inheritance. Was there a family relationship between the Lord and TMH?

Being not a great people in number or wealth it is hardly surprising that the Lord of Israel was a jealous god - no gods before me.

Reaction score
Awards
In the Torah, he reveals several. Jesus in the NT reveals he was before I Am; also the great high priest, like that of Malchezidek.
Spelling most likely off.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is why I barely post anymore, you guys are too busy debating the stupidest things

i posted this in the hope that maybe ONE person could benefit, if none of you want to work with the system, then don't, it doesn’t affect me one bit.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is Yod Heh Vav Heh the name of the Lord of the Jews or of the Most High?

When the Most High gave to the nations
When He separated the children of men,
He set the borders of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel.
For the portion of the LORD is His people,
Jacob the lot of His inheritance.

Here we see that the Lord was allocated those the children of Israel as his inheritance. Was there a family relationship between the Lord and TMH?

Being not a great people in number or wealth it is hardly surprising that the Lord of Israel was a jealous god - no gods before me.
Odd how you don’t know what a God name is, or the symbolic language of the Torah

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My own attempt at translation of El Shaddai is "god with breast" that might mean a god that is still breathing

The Most High is a translation of El Elyon. Since El seems to come from the Sumerian Ilu - meaning both god and tall, El Elyon can be translated as god of gods or tall of the tall ones.

It seems that unlike Earth humans, those gods continued growing as they aged so that the most senior god was the tallest.

The Titans apparently could grow to 300 feet tall.

The Ancient Builder Race left many structures in the solar system with roof heights suited to Titans

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I've been following the Rabbi's instructions per his video for a bit now. Full disclosure, I'm not Jewish, and I don't know a good deal of Kabbalah, but I have found that this Rabbi has a way of easily explaining these concepts for all of us who do not have the benefit of growing up in this tradition. I'm digging his other videos.

The "Being In Action" aspect of the Holy Name leaves me with a feeling of subtle glory and peace after the meditation is done. It reminds me of the feeling I had when first experiencing the meditative state, only somewhat stronger and the effect lasts for an extended time afterwards.

I'm digging these videos, it's refreshing to see someone further ahead leaving bread crumbs for some of what I am working on now.

Tizkeh lemitzvos, Mider!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I always find rabbis the most refreshing people. When i get lost in the holier then though thoughts, such vids bring you back to a smile and appreciation for the little things.

Somehow they found the humor...

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I've been following the Rabbi's instructions per his video for a bit now. Full disclosure, I'm not Jewish, and I don't know a good deal of Kabbalah, but I have found that this Rabbi has a way of easily explaining these concepts for all of us who do not have the benefit of growing up in this tradition. I'm digging his other videos.

The "Being In Action" aspect of the Holy Name leaves me with a feeling of subtle glory and peace after the meditation is done. It reminds me of the feeling I had when first experiencing the meditative state, only somewhat stronger and the effect lasts for an extended time afterwards.

I'm digging these videos, it's refreshing to see someone further ahead leaving bread crumbs for some of what I am working on now.

Tizkeh lemitzvos, Mider!
I’m glad it has helped