• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hail, brothers in blasphemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordoftheFlies

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings to you all and hail Satan, who's patronage strengthens me and Who's rituals manifest my will and in return he delights in the obscene blasphemies by which I glorify hells master. If anyone would like to collaborate on writing effective and devastating curses and the research and recording there of please contact me. I would love to learn all u care to share with me on your success invoking demonic entities and binding them to your will or petitioning them as respected allies in mutually satisfactory pacts. I am beset by those who plot my disgrace and subsequent imprisonment. Also interested in other black magic and my mind is open to all paths to victory

Reaction score
Awards
Best I can do is Demons of Magick, The Satanic Bible/Rituals, or Beginning Luciferian Magic. Three decent books for you. 101 Curses is in the library as well. Im ex-LHP, but Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings to you all and hail Satan, who's patronage strengthens me and Who's rituals manifest my will and in return he delights in the obscene blasphemies by which I glorify hells master. If anyone would like to collaborate on writing effective and devastating curses and the research and recording there of please contact me. I would love to learn all u care to share with me on your success invoking demonic entities and binding them to your will or petitioning them as respected allies in mutually satisfactory pacts. I am beset by those who plot my disgrace and subsequent imprisonment. Also interested in other black magic and my mind is open to all paths to victory
Welcome, though I reckon curses are best written by oneself. Only you know what pushes your emotional overdrive buttons. If you're really looking at imprisonment (for arguably honorable reasons), I will say some incantations in your favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.