• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hailing Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hail!

I realised that I hadn't posted an introduction before circling the forums.

I'm now based in England, where I was born, but I grew up across Western Europe; apart from Iberia, I have DNA from most areas within the Western half of the continent (especially Bavaria and the Alps - my ancient ancestry is exactly 50% Germanic and 50% Celtic). At the beginning of my teens I converted to Eastern Orthodoxy (with Arthurian hues) and by the end of my teens I'd entered one of the two Left Hand Path schools in which I'd undergo initiation over a good many years. I took on a few different roles within those schools.

My present magical interests are centred on energy work (especially transmuting energy and sexual energy), the Fourth Way, vampyrism, folklore and fairytales (especially the Brothers Grimm) and Odinism.

I'm pretty well-versed in much of Western esotericism but, apart from smatterings of Sufism and Zoroastrianism, I know next to nothing of Eastern traditions. I'm here because it's important to share experiences, especially if that will save others time and energy.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Wonderful to meet you Wintruz. I am Dominican but due to a Past-life regression that I did. I may have Irish blood in me. Well, as an Oversoul, I am a multi-dimensional Being having a Human Experience. So I am all over the place. God bless you, I know you are a Left-hand Path guy, sorry if I offended you in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.