• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Halloweekend

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
So.. Halloween is coming up this weekend. Saturday/Sunday.
I will be doing a ritual on Saturday because the circumstances are better than, and Sunday I think I'll watch some witchy movies.

What are your plans that you can share?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Sadly I won't be doing much this Halloween. Can't think of any personal workings that would be particularly effected or benefited by Halloween, and also not really going to be partying this time...

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am going to go out that night, and have fun. Also, I am going to go into a deep meditation. And, have conversations with my Divine Light, and my Divine Darkness, who is The Universe. I hope that everybody here have a spectacular Halloween.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Nothing special, tho i want to do something, going out not my thing, prob smoke some weed and relax:)
And ohh yeah, gonna read Secrets of Solomon.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
So.. Halloween is coming up this weekend. Saturday/Sunday.
I will be doing a ritual on Saturday because the circumstances are better than, and Sunday I think I'll watch some witchy movies.

What are your plans that you can share?
I’ve currently got a side hustle going at my local Renaissance fair, and that’s gonna keep my weekends totally booked for about another month. So I’ll be working, sure, but I’ll also be surrounded by a bunch of pagans, occultists, self-proclaimed witches, nerds and hippies, as any proper Renaissance fair is bound to draw in. Especially on Halloween weekend. Gonna be interesting to see if any shit goes down!

Something I’ve started doing since my dad died, is a sort of Samhain ritual where I light the fire pit in the backyard and do a bit of ancestor veneration. Mainly for his sake, but yeah. May still do that sometime next week as a late thing, if I’ve got time. If not, I’ll have to figure something out.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm weighing the idea of speaking to my departed loved ones or at least trying to commune with spirits in the area. Already experiencing some light poltergeist activity around me last few days. Might be a sign they wanna talk??