• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [Harry] Creating the Enochian Shield

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

the Enochian Shield..

icosahedron formed.jpg

The Enochian Shield is an energy web that is built from the 12 God Names of the Great Table. The layout of the God Names is fixed in the shape of an icosahedron (a 3D Platonic Solid) and is designed to house your temple. This icosahedron is an energy shield or an energy translator that connects the temple to the empyrean.

After you build the Enochian Shield you will have built a powerful energy matrix that completely surrounds your temple or anything else of interest for that matter. You can either build the temple first or the Enochian Shield; they are independent designs.

Making the Enochian Shield

Connections

Ben Rowe Connection

Ben Rowe created COMSELHA Circle City. It is an angelic dwelling that provides initiations.
Here are his two documents --
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

and the
. The Circle City concept has been extended from 2D to 3D. I have taken the circle and made it a sphere and I have taken the 4 suns that were created and increased those to 20 suns.

Plato Connection

The icosahedron is one of the 5 solid shapes (3D) described by Plato. These shapes are commonly called the Platonic Solids. The icosahedron is one of the more beautiful Platonic Solids. It has Phi (the Golden Number) built into its matrix.

Chakra Connection

For people that are conscious of their chakras, the Enochian Shield is designed to manage your 7th chakra. Once you have built it, just mentally connect it in place at the top of your head. The energy field created by this chakra will surround your body.

Enochian Shield Ritual

The spirit of the ritual matches Ben Rowe's Circle City ritual. If you are familiar with the Circle City ritual that will help.

This ritual has many steps, though none are hard. You are creating a complex shape (a 20-sided gem). Typically, it will take 20 days to complete with one day for each of the 20 triangles of an icosahedron. It may take longer if you feel you haven't completed a particular triangle. Just repeat that triangle day-by-day until you determine success.

Do the following each day of the ritual:

Open your workspace (your way).

Recite/vibrate the First Call.

Close your eyes and mentally create an equilateral triangle with lines of strong energy. Make it have a horizontal base and pointing upwards.

Call the appropriate three God Names (Archangels) to the corners.

For the 1st - 8th day, call the appropriate three Planet Angels to a circle outside the triangle. If you want a visual, you can peek at the gem. This step is optional and it will help anchor the God Names. I did not do this step. The idea came after doing the ritual.

For the 9th - 20th day, call the appropriate Major Planet Angel to the midpoint of the bottom edge of the triangle. Also for these days, call the appropriate Minor Planet Angel to a location a bit above the tip of the triangle.

Task each angel with drawing in the appropriate Zodiac energy. See the color of the energy coming in.

Task each angel with purifying the energy.

Task each angel with sending the purified energy to the center of the triangle.

Repeat the angel names while mentally walking the triangle until you obtain a rhythm; the intent is to get clarity with the triangle.

Combine the three incoming energies by your will and imagine you make a sun in the center of the triangle. For the first 8 triangles, declare the sun to be the appropriate King.

Cleanse the triangle by the light of the sun.

Open your eyes and find the triangle on your built icosahedron. Declare that triangle cleansed.

Close your workspace.

Sleep on this and let the triangle settle in place.

Record the success and document your visions/dreams.

Here are the twenty triangles to create:

Enochian Shield Ritual

1 OIP TEAA PDOCE
Saturn
Mars
Luna
Element: Fire
King: EDLPRNAA

2 DIAL HCTGA MOR
Jupiter
Venus
Luna
Element: Earth
King: ICZHIHAL

3 AOZPI ORO IBAH
Jupiter
Mars
Mercury
Element: Air
King: BATAIVAH

4 MPH ARSL GAIOL
Saturn
Venus
Mercury
Element: Water
King: RAAGIOSL

5 OIP DIAL AOZPI
Jupiter
Mars
Luna
Element: Anti-Water
King: IxxAxxAL

6 MPH TEAA HCTGA
Saturn
Venus
Luna
Element: Anti-Air
King: ExxHxxAA

7 ORO ARSL PDOCE
Saturn
Mars
Mercury
Element: Anti-Earth
King: RxxPxxSL

8 MOR IBAH GAIOL
Jupiter
Venus
Mercury
Element: Anti-Fire
King: BxxGxxAH

9 MPH TEAA ARSL
Major: Saturn
Minor: Venus

10 PDOCE TEAA ARSL
Major: Saturn
Minor: Mars

11 AOZPI DIAL IBAH
Major: Jupiter
Minor: Mars

12 MOR DIAL IBAH
Major: Jupiter
Minor: Venus

13 HCTGA MPH MOR
Major: Venus
Minor: Luna

14 GAIOL MPH MOR
Major: Venus
Minor: Mercury

15 ORO AOZPI PDOCE
Major: Mars
Minor: Mercury

16 OIP AOZPI PDOCE
Major: Mars
Minor: Luna

17 ARSL GAIOL ORO
Major: Mercury
Minor: Saturn

18 IBAH GAIOL ORO
Major: Mercury
Minor: Jupiter

19 TEAA OIP HCTGA
Major: Luna
Minor: Saturn

20 DIAL OIP HCTGA
Major: Luna
Minor: Jupiter

Notes on the Enochian Shield

Ben Rowe illuminated the first 4 suns in the Circle City ritual. If you have built a Circle City, you will use these same suns. These 4 suns have been extended to 20 (and the design has been changed from a circle to a sphere). Notice in the Circle City design that 3 zodiac energies head into each sun. This design is core to the Enochian Shield.

The Anti-Elements have not been formally declared in Enochian Magick. By laying out the God Names in 3-4-5 order and walking the center vortex, we can create partial King Names. The missing letters are shown as 'x'. I have found this declaration works so I have been using it. When I pronounce a King name and I come to an 'x', I just put in a little silent time-gap rather than reciting a letter.

The Planet energies can initially be invoked by calling the 4 appropriate Seniors concurrently.
For instance, to invoke Saturn energy call LIIANSA, HIPOTGA, LIGDISA and ARINNAP.
I've noticed that once you have a feel for the Planet energies, you can invoke the Planet directly.

Here is a valuable matrix to explore:

It shows the icosahedron web in a 2D form.
This may be a good step to connect to the 3D form. Click on the item of interest and notice the changes on each of the tables.

Archivist's note:

The original template for the icosahedron with the God Names and Planetary symbols sadly wasn't archived. I have created one for those who wish to make the object, and have also included a blank one in case someone wants to use their own handwriting (or perhaps even Enochian) - see below.

As for the planetary and elemental correspondences given, they are very confusing and appear to be mixed up. Maybe because of formatting.
For convenience, I have added the table given below.

My understanding of the instruction is that, when for example in the ritual is mentioned that on the third day to call the three Angels,
you call the 3 Names of God that are on that particular Triangle (AOZPI – ORO – IBAH).
When you call the Major Angel and the Minor Angel on the 9th day, you call the Major Name for Saturn (TEAA) and the Minor for Venus (MPH)

ORO

Mercury

Libra

Anti-Earth

IBAH

Jupiter

Aquarius

Anti-Fire

AOZPI

Mars

Gemini

Anti-Water

MPH

Venus

Cancer

Anti-Air

ARSL

Saturn

Scorpio

Anti-Earth

GAIOL

Mercury

Pisces

Anti-Fire

OIP

Luna

Aries

Anti-Water

TEAA

Saturn

Leo

Anti-Air

PDOCE

Mars

Sagittarius

Anti-Earth

MOR

Venus

Capricorn

Anti-Fire

DIAL

Jupiter

Taurus

Anti-Water

HCTGA

Luna

Virgo

Anti-Air

Printable icosahedron with the GodNames (and a blank one):