• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Has anyone here ever removed a negative entity/spirit attachment?

Someone's asking for help!

FreemanMike

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm being harrassed by a negative entity attachment that I can feel literally moving over my skin. It's made it hard to relax and occasionally hard to focus. I'd like to get it removed, but I've been having trouble. I've done banishment rituals, contacted the shem angels, done meditation and imagination exercises, but it's still around.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
When I was younger I went to a terreiro of Umbanda where they helped me get rid of an obsessor(or "encosto" as they call it) that aparently was claiming me(even though I never felt different nor like there was such thing on me, but what did I know back then?).

On the same night they told me that they got rid of it.Apparently it was quite a show to see but since I had my eyes closed I didn't see what happened.

My advice?
If you can't deal with it yourself, better seek help from those with more experience dealing with such beings.You don't want to make things harder for yourself.
Although I tend to not like religion, I would say that when it comes to dealing with lingering spirits and similar, they(religious entities) might be the ones to ask for help.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Marketplace Violation
apologies for posting the same answer to two different threads, but it's unchanged:

I have found the energetic cleansing ritual from Sphere & Sundry to be very, very effective. Felt like getting an iron infusion, if you've ever been anaemic and had one (as in "oh wow, I had no idea so much of my tiredness was caused by that").

It's extensive / thorough and includes invocation, the bath itself, smoke cleansing, scraping attachments off with an iron or steel scrapey tool, psalms, anointing, etc etc. to "strip away anything and everything impeding my Healthy and Sovereign Existence" (They spruik their own products of course, but you don't have to use them)

Mod Edit: Marketplace Violation

Last edited by a moderator:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
apologies for posting the same answer to two different threads, but it's unchanged:

I have found the energetic cleansing ritual from Sphere & Sundry to be very, very effective. Felt like getting an iron infusion, if you've ever been anaemic and had one (as in "oh wow, I had no idea so much of my tiredness was caused by that").

It's extensive / thorough and includes invocation, the bath itself, smoke cleansing, scraping attachments off with an iron or steel scrapey tool, psalms, anointing, etc etc. to "strip away anything and everything impeding my Healthy and Sovereign Existence" (They spruik their own products of course, but you don't have to use them)

---

On second thought... the ritual is so ingredient-intensive that most average forum members would feel compelled to order those products just to save myself the hassle of finding suitable substitutes. I guess there are less lavish cleansing rituals that are equally effective though I understand that you would naturally recommend any ritual that has worked for you personally.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
the ritual is so ingredient-intensive that most average forum members would feel compelled to order those products just to save myself the hassle of finding suitable substitutes

Oh I don't use any of their products! It costs like $100 to ship to my country so it's completely off the table

I should have made it more clear how unnecessary that was

I just used hyssop, salt, a normal ritual oil that I had on hand, (admittedly fancy) incense that I already owned, and a blunt kitchen knife for the scraper (you could use olive oil if you didn't have ritual oil, and normal incense would be fine. Something like rosemary is more available than hyssop)

It's genuinely just
  • cleansing herb
  • oil
  • incense
  • salt
  • knife

(Not annoyed about the violation though, as soon as I saw the notification I was like "ohhh of course, I linked to a shop" facepalm)

I have a "clean" document that I use for myself, with the filler stripped out, which I can share if anyone wants it

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Oh I don't use any of their products! It costs like $100 to ship to my country so it's completely off the table

I should have made it more clear how unnecessary that was

No problem (on my part), it's just that all that links in fact are, indicating a clear commercial intent. There must be dozens of sites with rituals using hyssop or sage, for example, no need to link to such a profit-oriented one.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
No problem (on my part), it's just that all that links in fact are, indicating a clear commercial intent. There must be dozens of sites with rituals using hyssop or sage, for example, no need to link to such a profit-oriented one.

Oh for sure. Because it's so unaffordable, the commercial stuff didn't register in my brain as anything but annoying clutter. But that's on me, it's very heavily commercial

I genuinely don't think there's a ritual as comprehensive (but still doable by anyone) as that one around - at least I've never seen one - so I'll share a stripped version when I get the chance

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You can try asking an entity (angel or demon) for removing it. It's like an easy method of removing negative entities, I barely know any rituals and just ask entities for help in any part of my life.

FreemanMike

Neophyte
Reaction score
You can try asking an entity (angel or demon) for removing it. It's like an easy method of removing negative entities, I barely know any rituals and just ask entities for help in any part of my life.
I had been doing that for about a year, and was becoming disheartened because of how nothing had been done about it.
Post automatically merged:

Mod Edit: Marketplace Violation
Thank you. I'll have to give this a try soon.

FreemanMike

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to magick, and I'm willing to try just about any practice that will bring me relief. Currently, I don't have money for a professional to help me with this.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
An orb of light forming in your centre and expanding, pushing away negativity. Or more "aggressive" a bright blue pentagram forming around you / through you and make it spin on all axis so fast that it appears as a shield. The sharper points and lines of the star cut and stab. I have done both at times, the pentagram one more often.
Also, as @pixel_fortune says, classic herbs / plants. Burning white sage has a scent that lingers reaffirming to you that it (the protection) is still around. If you know how to make soap bars then make them with oil / water infused with hyssop.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm fairly new to magick, and I'm willing to try just about any practice that will bring me relief. Currently, I don't have money for a professional to help me with this.
I messaged you with a couple ideas

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I've now written out that energetic cleansing protocol with no commercial links or recommendations of specific products. You mentioned you have no money: please understand that even where I've mentioned objects that cost money, you don't have to use them. Eg use salt and water, an ordinary kitchen knife, whatever vegetable oil is in your kitchen. If you can spare $5, add in a supermarket herb such as rosemary and a raw egg.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
If you want rid of negative attachments of anykind do LBRP in the evening and LIRP in the morning. Do this for 6 months and you will feel the results.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I remember I had a negative entity attached to me, also due to my past being in an online cult, but ... anyways, that entity would not give me peace and make me have a lot of graphic dreams about me and my family members.

I invoked the Shem angels and found help by my Guardian Angel (Leuviah), and he helped me to remove certain obstacles that the entity caused in my energetic space.

Did a lot of cleaning meditations both for my aura and home, and ultimately focused a lot of green and blue energy in order to harmonize the space in my room as the parasitic dark energies from the entity that harassed me were attached to some things in my room.

Removing a dark / negative entity / egregore is not hard but it requires a lot of strong will and determination in order to outsmart the dark egregore that is haunting you. Otherwise, you may end in a loop of a fake victory, as some people do, when they only meditate to cleanse themselves and their space for just a few weeks and they think they got rid of it.

Oh and one thing that I would like to add is that you can't fight fire with fire, meaning that you can't use Demons or Chaos to remove a dark egregore. I am not proselytizing here (as a note to those who will read my message) but based on past experiences of mine, when you want to remove a dark egregore / demon you need to have a Shem angel evoked, or, a God such as Ra, Jupiter, Zeus etc. Those who really have good alignment in order to remove the dark egregore which haunts you

And, again, based on what you align with more, ie. Shem or the Pantheons, extensive work in order to completely remove the negative entity is the key to solving the problems

FreemanMike

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the suggestions. If you don't mind me asking, what was dealing with yours like and how long did it take to get rid of it?

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you so much for the suggestions. If you don't mind me asking, what was dealing with yours like and how long did it take to get rid of it?
Well, I can't say that dealing with mine's was easy, since it literally attached both to my home and to my astral space / aura so it would torment me a lot.

The first step was to go on an extensive, like 11 days of astral chord removal, then extend it to 2 days for safety measures and remove potentially unseen astral ties with the dark entity that I may have not seen at the time of the 11 days of consistent removing of strong, medium and weaker astral ties / attachments.

After doing all that, I invoked my guardian Angel Leuviah in order to help me banish the negative entity and also do consistent working of green and blue energies in order to harmonize the living space.

It was kinda complicated, but, with a lot of perseverance, I managed to successfully escape from the ties of the enemy entity.

And that was at the same time a personal lesson for me to avoid online cults as they have a lot of toxic energy, ie. JoS, T4S and other such spaces

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
You might want to have a read through this book as well: Book – PDF - Robert Bruce - The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide

The first step was to go on an extensive, like 11 days of astral chord removal, then extend it to 2 days for safety measures and remove potentially unseen astral ties with the dark entity that I may have not seen at the time of the 11 days of consistent removing of strong, medium and weaker astral ties / attachments.
Sorry for the ignorance but how does one use the astral to remove chords?... isn't it basically just visualising chords being removed. I should honestly do more research but I'm focusing on other subjects at the moment.
After doing all that, I invoked my guardian Angel Leuviah in order to help me banish the negative entity and also do consistent working of green and blue energies in order to harmonize the living space.
It seems like Leuviah is always called on for such things like this, when I was researching Shem Angels I felt drawn to this Angel so this might be a sign to invoke/evoke Leuviah
you may end in a loop of a fake victory, as some people do, when they only meditate to cleanse themselves and their space for just a few weeks and they think they got rid of it.
Yeah, this is 100% correct. I've done this so many times, spirits like to demoralise don't they?

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You might want to have a read through this book as well: Book – PDF - Robert Bruce - The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide

Sorry for the ignorance but how does one use the astral to remove chords?... isn't it basically just visualising chords being removed. I should honestly do more research but I'm focusing on other subjects at the moment.

It seems like Leuviah is always called on for such things like this, when I was researching Shem Angels I felt drawn to this Angel so this might be a sign to invoke/evoke Leuviah

Yeah, this is 100% correct. I've done this so many times, spirits like to demoralise don't they?

One might use the astral to remove the chords not only by visualizing them removed, I mean, it is effective, but in order to have it more effective, you can also astral project into your own aura and take care of your astral body by sending a lot of white light energy to remove the chords. That is why I said that it is quite extensive in the first place, as it requires a lot of practice.

If you feel drawn to angel Leuviah, you should invoke / evoke the Angel as it certainly has a message that needs to be received by you.

As for spirits, when it comes to tricksters and dark spirits, they like to demoralize a lot, that is 100% true.

Also, don't worry, I don't think you are ignorant. Focus on your subjects of practice as well, and, when you have time, take a look at my reply about Astral projection and removing toxic chords.