• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Has anyone worked with the Hekateon-Jack Grayle ?

Talk about a book(s)

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Replying to get this question circulating again to see if anyone has read/worked with the book.

art-vark2323

Neophyte
Reaction score
I am currently working with it! So far, it's been a great experience. I love the hymns and Jack is very knowledgeable about Hekate and Greek mythology. It definitely shows in the book and you can tell that it was a labor of love. It's split into several sections and I am on the second. I've learned a lot about Hekate and I feel much closer to her while reading and working with this book.

gamers305

Visitor
Reaction score
The question should be "Has anyone got any tangible results with that book?"

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I am currently working with it! So far, it's been a great experience. I love the hymns
Nice :)
I would like to work with her but she seems to be an all or nothing goddess.

art-vark2323

Neophyte
Reaction score
Nice :)
I would like to work with her but she seems to be an all or nothing goddess.
I've heard other people say that, but she seems to have weathered my own wishy washy nature pretty well. I say give it a go, even if it's only for a short while. You can still get something out of the experience even if it's temporary :)

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Cool to know that she'll tolerate that :D
Might give her a modest offering in respect.