• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Have you succeeded at influencing someone/sending them thoughts with energy?

Reaction score
I tried many techniques, like connecting to each others "third eye" and sending thoughts through there, i did the same with the heart center etc i have yet to have success with it.

Sadly i have no visible results.

Did you try a technique that worked?

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
We all send information to one another through presence/proximity, unless you dedicate effort to watch and learn this unconscious net, you'll be limited to physical words and images to communicate like most folk.

Rather than focusing on chakras and techniques, being distracted by them in the moment, I suggest focusing on "now", what you are feeling, sensing, reacting to, etc. The more you self observe, the more you notice. The more you notice, the more sensitive you become to your senses, and the more sensitive you become, the more you notice. See the progression here?

With enough focus, you can completely dominate any interaction you have with others in person, getting the results you want, as long as none of them are conscious enough to know what you're doing, which... well, tech hasn't exactly made people more present. This strategy is great for interviews and pairs well with confidence, but you can also use it to slip through situations and avoid useless drama. I like to use it to guide people towards solving their own problems, which are often caused by an embarrassing lack of self-awareness 🦉

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I think only once or twice that I was somehow able to "call on" someone by "sending them thoughts of 'come here/come to me'", but then again the person was my twin so it doesn't count, because twins are already attuned to each other from birth.We kinda do seem to read each other's mind(in a way, not literally as in "reading what they're thinking" but more their intentions and feelings) already.

I think in your case you don't even need to use occult means, if you study psychology, subliminals, hypnotism and the like, maybe you'll learn more about human behavior(which is also an interesting area to study) and learn to be able to condition/influence someone.
Granted, it won't be like "do this now" and they'll do so, it will be more subtle and might take some time and reinforcing to make it happen.But it can be done.

After all, if it wasn't possible, the very concept of "brainwashing" wouldn't even exist.

Saint

I / Me / Myself
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I use this relatively often.

I tend to plant "urges" into people to make them do things for me like buying certain type of things I want, but I'm lazy to go out to get them by myself, for instance - and they show up with it even if these particular people doesn't buy anything for me in general, let alone nailing what I wanted, to make them reach out to me, when they can be useful for me, in this way, it does not appear like I was the one who reached out to them to get something - saving my image -, but instead, they made the first step - well, they think so -. Usually when I do this, they appear in a few minutes up to, at tops, three hours. I don't generally use this on people who are alway texting me, I focus on people who I rarely talk
I tend to make them bring up topics I want to talk about, so they do. You may think, bringing them up by myself is easier. Well yes, it is, but sometimes, I prefer if they do bring those up, so I don't appear too pushy Regarding the subject
Sometimes, I push people into experiencing concrete dreams or having experiences with the paranormal that brings them to me, to ask about them it is more rare, but I do enjoy when I have the right targets for this.

I tend to "breath" different type of emotions or get them fell- or stay in certain "stance", which can help them. I got feedback about it's success multiple times.

One example, when my mom was a rookie truck driver, she had to drive in a very dangerous, high place at an icey, snowey mountain. She closed the phone call with me after she said she is going to continue her path. I felt her dread, I felt she was on the edge of crying, and was clearly shaken by the situation this was her very first two week outside, and even the practiced truck drivers got into trouble very often, so her fear was completely understandable. So what I did was clearing out all my worries, fear and negative emotions generated by the situation, focusing all the needed, positive feelings into my core (calmness, peace, focus, clear sighting, awareness, confidence etc.), and I project all of these towards her; filling her heart, and the space too with this warm, protective, calm energy, undisturbed by any negative, low vibrational one that could suppress her. I've seen this energy around her, and filling her being up as well; not intentionally, it was just a sign that it happened, and she is in good hands.
She later told me that all of a sudden, despite all of her fear, she felt herself calm, warm, focused, collected and protected. She did everything without a problem, crossing dozens of trucks on the road who got into accidents on her journey, in those terrible conditions. Snow storm, thick ice on the road, insane winds, and horrifying quality of sections. I told her, I sent her help when we closed the call, and she said, it got her soon after she put her phone down.

・A friendly tip: If you want to influence someone without using direct, physical or verbal connection, you want to make sure that you are clean, the feelings you want to deliver are clean and straightforward, undisturbed by any other emotions and energies, AND that your channels are clean as well.
There are many way to approach one's consciousness, vital, emotional body or/and mind, but it will only work properly if the conditions are promising and capable of carrying these "energetic commands, orders and temptation".
Otherwise, it is almost as if you'd try to tell your expectations and order to someone via a phone that has a wore out, broken, tangled cable.

Your possibilities are truly endless... from injecting the right feelings, emotions, urges, energies through your channels or cords has been made, to focus on visualizing them doing what you want, it's truly up to your creativity.

・It is worth to mention, that not every individual are the same.
Their state can differ, so for instance, while manipulating one's vital or emotional body can do the trick for certian people, some may be more receptive towards having their sub-consciousness influenced.

Last edited:

Wintruz

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The simplest methods are often the best. Cut away all of the chakras, astral projections, and other conveyances.

1. Sit in a quiet room.
2. Still your mind (you cannot do this while your thoughts are unfocused and your emotions are all over the place).
3. Think intensely about the person you want to contact for a minute or so. Bring up memories, try to focus on the energy of their presence.
4. Visualise their face and telepathically tell them your message.
5. Get up, do something else, and forget you did this. Try to cultivate a feeling of certainty, like knowing you've sent a letter and it will come to pass in someway.

Reaction score
Cut away all of the chakras

Imo chakra are very irrelevant in magick.

I guess the idea is to focus the energy on the target so the third eye seems to be the most symbolic one. But i read about people using the heart center, the belly or even the throat....

plainsight

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Imo chakra are very irrelevant in magick.

I guess the idea is to focus the energy on the target so the third eye seems to be the most symbolic one. But i read about people using the heart center, the belly or even the throat....
My take is this is simply a means to increasing the ‘tactile’ visualization and give more emphasis to the execution

solde

Neophyte
Reaction score
Chakras are actually very relevant to energy work of any kind. The same way you need a physically sound body to be able to achieve physically challenging things, you need your energetic bodies to be energetically sound to achieve energetically challenging things.

If someone neglects building and maintaining themselves, they will hit hard limits to what they can actually accomplish.
This is related to though separate from any particular technique. i.e. I'm not focused on chakras while I'm working on something, but making sure I'm energetically prepared to do something is very much a part of my setup to work.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Chakras are actually very relevant to energy work of any kind. The same way you need a physically sound body to be able to achieve physically challenging things, you need your energetic bodies to be energetically sound to achieve energetically challenging things.

If someone neglects building and maintaining themselves, they will hit hard limits to what they can actually accomplish.
This is related to though separate from any particular technique. i.e. I'm not focused on chakras while I'm working on something, but making sure I'm energetically prepared to do something is very much a part of my setup to work.
And with this Chakra foundation, how have you managed to use your energy work in order to influence others?

solde

Neophyte
Reaction score
And with this Chakra foundation, how have you managed to use your energy work in order to influence others?

When I do it consciously chakras make convenient connection points between myself and the person I'm working with, which is helpful. I use this foundation as part of my process to help others heal mostly. Since it's a foundation, it's part of what I build my practice on, so it's undergirting everything I do.

If you don't agree that healing counts as influence (not everyone does), then I don't have a concrete example unfortunately. I don't really go for influencing others beyond healing--I'm less interested in getting people to do what I want and more interested in getting the universe to do what I want, so I don't spend time on it.

When I do it unconsciously it usually ends up being me thinking strongly about someone and then they call me within an hour or two because they suddenly thought about me and thought they should call. Usually when it's not that convenient for me, though, so it's amusing/frustrating when it happens. For whatever reason I can usually recognize that it's my own doing when it happens. The chakra connection is that it's part of my regular practice which is putting more oomph behind what was only meant to be an idle thought.

That being said, I know people that do a lot more with chakras than I do; I pretty much just use them for personal balancing and stregthening. I brought them back up earlier just to point out that if someone is neglecting the basics of personal training it's unlikely they'll get very far with their influence (esoterically speaking.) No one needs to work specifically with chakras if they don't like the concept or don't find them useful--there are other ways to do the same thing after all.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don't really go for influencing others beyond healing
I am curious what you have under your belt when it comes to healing, what have you accomplished in that discipline? What do you usually heal? Since this may count as influencing, I think this counts as an on-topic inquiry.

solde

Neophyte
Reaction score
I am curious what you have under your belt when it comes to healing, what have you accomplished in that discipline? What do you usually heal? Since this may count as influencing, I think this counts as an on-topic inquiry.
I use "healing" as a catch-all for physical, mental and emotional healing. I feel like I've seen success with emotional and physical healing, with the same caveat for each: the problem needs to be removed before healing can begin. Put another way, until you take a bullet out of someone it's hard to heal from that.

The healing work I do (we're back to influencing with this) is about empowering and influencing the body to heal faster than it would otherwise. (this can be emotional, physical, energetic bodies that need healing.)

There is visualization involved, as well as different procedures depending on the kind of help someone needs, but at its core it's really about convincing the body it can and should heal faster.

This process doesn't work well if people are resistant, which people often are for different reasons. Sometimes you can help them move past those reasons, but sometimes they're very set in their thinking. That thinking can be part of the problem that needs to be removed, but they're the ones that need to remove it.

I haven't tried to heal the mentally ill, so I can't speak for how well it works there. No particular reason that I haven't tried, other than it didn't come up in the few occasions I've been around folks dealing with mental illness.

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

Yes, but, I don't like the idea of influencing people unless there is a vital need. It's too close to manipulation lacking consent which is counter to my personal moral convictions. What I do is mild, it's a simple technique to learn. It's listening to the target, and, encouraging them. It's similar to what a loving mother or father does for their child.

In order for the encouragement to take root, it needs "fertile ground". The caster listens with their heart-and-mind to the target's aspirations and/or their struggles. The listening is very important. If there is genuine affection from the caster to the target, then, the target's heart-and-mind will open, naturally, as the caster's heart-and-mind is opening and listening to them. This simultaneous opening of heart-and-mind of both caster and target is "tilling the earth". Then a few words of encouragement and empathy are uttered from the caster to the target. This is "planting a seed" in the target's psyche. The caster needs to remain resolute at this time. Here, the caster is protecting themself from transference of influence from the target back onto themself. They need to listen and share the target's burdens and desires. They need to celebrate their target's successes. But, they also need to immediately flush any and all negativity or unwelcome burdens that are being reflected back towards themself. This is "digging a swale".

With fertile ground, a seed planted, and drainage ditch established, the caster is able to connect with their target through passionate contemplation safely. The target can be encouraged to take action when opportunities present themself, or to be less impulsive in the face of temptations which direct them towards adversity. The target can be reminded of their desires, fears and encouraged from a distance. Often these will present themselves as either waking or sleeping dreams. It's best to maintain a relationship with the individual to chart their progress and encourage them near and far, above and below, inner and outer, all six.