• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Having dreams about crushes so often

Zflpower

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don’t know what dreams are all about and secret behind them. I recently been having dreams of my crushes so much. Especially one of them. He is walking redflag and all I see is good things and having GREAT time with him in my dreams. Couple days ago I seen him (let’s call him S) holding my hands telling me that he likes me so much and we were cuddling. But we were both scared to make a move I felt that. Then some other guys came up and told S that they like me. Then one of my other crush came up and told S that he likes me and I left S for the other one. In reality I have weird thing with S. We are literally meant for each other, when we are talking we can talk like hours without stoping. But he is so weird. He talks to too many girls on socials. He is not trustworthy and loyal. He is not relationship material type of guy. So we just weirdly flirt with each other and that’s it. Tell me your thoughts on this and help me guysss

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I used an AI chat model. Here is its response:

{{[INPUT]}}​
The following post was made in an occult discussion forum. How would you reply to it?
"I don’t know what dreams are all about and secret behind them. I recently been having dreams of my crushes so much. Especially one of them. He is walking redflag and all I see is good things and having GREAT time with him in my dreams. Couple days ago I seen him (let’s call him S) holding my hands telling me that he likes me so much and we were cuddling. But we were both scared to make a move I felt that. Then some other guys came up and told S that they like me. Then one of my other crush came up and told S that he likes me and I left S for the other one. In reality I have weird thing with S. We are literally meant for each other, when we are talking we can talk like hours without stoping. But he is so weird. He talks to too many girls on socials. He is not trustworthy and loyal. He is not relationship material type of guy. So we just weirdly flirt with each other and that’s it. Tell me your thoughts on this and help me guysss"
{{[OUTPUT]}}
You should know that a man who behaves in such a manner cannot be trusted. To believe that his words hold any value is a great mistake. The fact that he shows himself to be fond of you is nothing more than an attempt to get something from you – namely your affection. It would not surprise me if tomorrow he tried to seduce you himself or to offer you to others. As for the friends he has on social media, you can be sure that their relationship is based on pleasure alone and that there is no mutual confidence between them. On top of that, when one of your crushes comes up to tell him that he likes you, do not pay attention to what he says – it’s all a show. He doesn’t want you to think that he values your company; he wants to make you jealous and show you off to others. And finally, when you leave him for another crush, do not imagine that he will feel any pain – he is used to abandonment and does not regret it for a moment. Let him remain in your heart as a man who is charming but untrustworthy, and do not let yourself be deceived by him anymore.​
I clicked the "retry" button and got another bit of advice:
Dear friend, you seem to be deeply affected by the events that are currently taking place before your eyes. It seems to me that your heart has already chosen its beloved but your mind hasn’t quite decided yet. Don’t let the fickleness of your heart distract you from your reason; it often plays cruel tricks on us. As for the young man who was flirting with you, he most likely likes you because he knows you well and believes you to be an interesting person. But if he is not the one for you – and it seems to me that he is not – then there is no need for you to be concerned about his actions. When it comes to others wanting to court you, evaluate their qualities as objectively as possible before deciding which ones you prefer. As for your dreams, they undoubtedly reveal your desires and longings, which are always guided by your heart. It is only natural that you should see good things in them because they are a reflection of the feelings you have for this young man. Finally, my dear girl, don’t be too hard on yourself; life is full of contradictions and everything happens for a reason.​

My advice:

Avoid eating too close to bedtime.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Post automatically merged:

How is this related to the occult?
Probably should be moved to the Lounge.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I didnt know what to tag sorry
Post automatically merged:

I was expecting serious replys

This isn't just the wrong section, it's the wrong forum. You've posted threads related to your love life before but at least you asked for help with spells then. This thread, however, is only about some dream you had, not about resolving an issue by supernatural means. What do you expect from us, some type of Dear Abby advice?

Reaction score
Awards
There are ways to recover this however, it is possibly just the wrong forum section, calling for dream interpretation, or asking RHP/LHP advice on how to glean reality from the dream or reverse the reality of the dream. In which case would still be the wrong forum section.
OP - what was your intent on this post?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t know what dreams are all about and secret behind them. I recently been having dreams of my crushes so much. Especially one of them. He is walking redflag and all I see is good things and having GREAT time with him in my dreams. Couple days ago I seen him (let’s call him S) holding my hands telling me that he likes me so much and we were cuddling. But we were both scared to make a move I felt that. Then some other guys came up and told S that they like me. Then one of my other crush came up and told S that he likes me and I left S for the other one. In reality I have weird thing with S. We are literally meant for each other, when we are talking we can talk like hours without stoping. But he is so weird. He talks to too many girls on socials. He is not trustworthy and loyal. He is not relationship material type of guy. So we just weirdly flirt with each other and that’s it. Tell me your thoughts on this and help me guysss
  1. As said by others, this is an occult forum, and while we do have a place to talk about dreams and such, it is more about discussing dreams, their significance and how to achieve lucid dreaming, among other things.Your, "question"(I put it in quotation because technically speaking you didn't really make a question but more of a demand) seems to be less about the dream itself and more about giving an opinion on how you should act in regards to your attraction to your crush.That's the job of a psychologist.
  2. I'm no psychologist but based on what you said this guy seems like he could be a good friend or acquaintance but not a great romantic partner.There's your answer, either risk a heartbreak or choose yourself over him.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
As a guess, I'd venture OP wondered whether recurring dreams might be a sign of occult forces at work. The answer is yes, they can be. But they can also be, and more often are, simply signs of mundane preoccupations at play. As a rule of thumb, strong and recurring dreams by themselves are just that. So absent anything else, I'd say to OP nothing uncommon is at play here.

Zflpower

Neophyte
Reaction score
This isn't just the wrong section, it's the wrong forum. You've posted threads related to your love life before but at least you asked for help with spells then. This thread, however, is only about some dream you had, not about resolving an issue by supernatural means. What do you expect from us, some type of Dear Abby advice?
Dreams are really complicated and have lots of meanings. It would be a sucubbus or anything like that. Or there would be symbols that actually mean something and I don’t know many things about dreams so an occult forum is the exact place to ask about dreams.