• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Healing Magick

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
One of the best healing magicks I have stumbled upon is to do 2 Yud's(FIRE) in Kether and one Vav(Air) in Tifareth and then channel that energy through yourself to the subject who is to be healed. This is Fire/Air healing and heals pretty much anything. Remember that for torture and rape victims it's a lifelong process to get healed so shouldn't be done to hastily towards them. But otherwise one can score a pretty big healing with only Fire/Air. Of course you need to go through both the Fire and the Air element before trying this procedure, and healing another is easier than healing oneself. Water is the emotional seat and there is Bitter water and Sweet water, they are both to be aligned to each other. But healing comes in many rays as does the Light itself. Middle Pillar is also one way to heal but I have found out through own experimentation that this Fire/Air healing is far better.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think that when god decides one has to go inner jihad, one has nothing to say, but accept and learn. depending on character and instinct, gods flow creates a new human being and places this human in spots where it can be of profit to the universe. imho it would be stupid otherwise and god aint stupid.

i went tru the salt and sweet waters, got confused by air and water elements and understood living at the mouth of a river where it meets the sea, can be quite confusing. that was the end of my healing:, either for myself or others and god 'Xeper-ered' me out of something.

lead into gold, stone into earth and burning water everywhere.

937191660e8854fd381a59a9b26456aa.jpg

Signs & Sounds

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hmmmm…..do I spy the N, N-Dimethyltryptamine molecule (DMT) on the bottom right hand side of that pic? Anyway it’s a really cool image, where is it from?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i got it from pinterest. it says solvo vastri mens: free your mind. dont know the molecular picture to really say youre right, but i wouldnt be surprised. there was a time a while back where i set out the intent to bring back an online experience ive had. it had to do with a qoran verse, where it states that there is a place (not eden or heaven) where there are sweet rivers and all creatures came to drink and eat in peace. a hidden well, a fata morgana, the isle of avalon, etc. it seems to be more hidden these days. ;)

Signs & Sounds

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Free your mind makes sense as that’s definitely dmt on the bottom with psilocybin above and lsd molecule on top.

giulio

Visitor
Reaction score
One of the best healing magicks I have stumbled upon is to do 2 Yud's(FIRE) in Kether and one Vav(Air) in Tifareth and then channel that energy through yourself to the subject who is to be healed. This is Fire/Air healing and heals pretty much anything. Remember that for torture and rape victims it's a lifelong process to get healed so shouldn't be done to hastily towards them. But otherwise one can score a pretty big healing with only Fire/Air. Of course you need to go through both the Fire and the Air element before trying this procedure, and healing another is easier than healing oneself. Water is the emotional seat and there is Bitter water and Sweet water, they are both to be aligned to each other. But healing comes in many rays as does the Light itself. Middle Pillar is also one way to heal but I have found out through own experimentation that this Fire/Air healing is far better.
@Amur do you have any reference how to perform 2 Yud's and one Vav? i am new to kabbalah and don't know what it means. i would like to learn it properly. i am familiar with eastern chakra system

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
@Amur do you have any reference how to perform 2 Yud's and one Vav? i am new to kabbalah and don't know what it means. i would like to learn it properly. i am familiar with eastern chakra system
2 Yud's inside Kether when you are doing the MP or candle pillars. 2 Yuds = 20 so 4*5 so it encompasses all the elements. Yud's gematrial value is 10 so it's 2*5. Yud is of Fire and is a point in eternity. That is how it is. A vav represents connection and Air element, so put that in Tifaret with the middle pillar or candle pillar.

giulio

Visitor
Reaction score
2 Yud's inside Kether when you are doing the MP or candle pillars. 2 Yuds = 20 so 4*5 so it encompasses all the elements. Yud's gematrial value is 10 so it's 2*5. Yud is of Fire and is a point in eternity. That is how it is. A vav represents connection and Air element, so put that in Tifaret with the middle pillar or candle pillar.
thank you for your reply. i realize i don't have the knowledge to understand this. do you think this book can fill the gap and allow me to understand?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
thank you for your reply. i realize i don't have the knowledge to understand this. do you think this book can fill the gap and allow me to understand?

The pentagram is 5, so 4xpentagrams depicting the elements. Number 5 is the epitome of Phi and Nature. Yud is 2x Pentagram or a Fire pentagrams both parts of Negative and Positive, (Invoking and banishment). Vav is #6 which is the depiction of Air 2x3. You can always ask more questions.

Learn the hebrew aleph-bet and the gematrial values of the different hebrew characters then you will learn something. Also Hebrew has 22 letters, 3 mother letters, 7 double letters and 12 astrological letters if I remember correctly, so look at the Rose Cross symbol on the internet.
Post automatically merged:

There's a reference to the Middle Pillar excercise.
Post automatically merged:

Just noticed that 2 Yuds + Vav = 26 the Gematria value of YHVH. Interesting.

Last edited: