• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hekate

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
OK, so I had a dream in which I saw Three naked Woman. They each had smooth skins, and they looked human. I felt Hekate in them. So I imagined that that was Hekate. But don't take my word for it. I just don't know.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and by the way...All three of them were very Beautiful and Young.

Reaction score
Awards
Sorry I can't offer any info on Hecate, as I know zilch about her. I will say I was chanting her end one night, my cat was freaked out and a mouse manifested in our apartment, after that stuff went south. I exited that apartment with my cat and took up residence elsewhere.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Did you feel sexually aroused in that dream? I never thought Hekate would be a woman on heat but rather a motherly figure to all that connect with her or she wishes to connect with. Didn't think she would appear to people naked.

When I wanted to connect with her I put on some mediation music dedicated to her:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...And I instantly saw a vivid image of her with green eyes. I decided to look for invocations and prayers, surprisingly found a guide that mentioned Hekate with green emerald eyes.

I feel a bit strange about your experience with Hekate but then again I am new myself so I can't say much either, I even thought about sex magick but her devotees say its disrespectful and others have said why not. I don't know if I am correct or incorrect about this but I'll try doing some research for you and for me because I am curious now.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Did you feel sexually aroused in that dream? I never thought Hekate would be a woman on heat but rather a motherly figure to all that connect with her or she wishes to connect with. Didn't think she would appear to people naked.

When I wanted to connect with her I put on some mediation music dedicated to her:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...And I instantly saw a vivid image of her with green eyes. I decided to look for invocations and prayers, surprisingly found a guide that mentioned Hekate with green emerald eyes.

I feel a bit strange about your experience with Hekate but then again I am new myself so I can't say much either, I even thought about sex magick but her devotees say its disrespectful and others have said why not. I don't know if I am correct or incorrect about this but I'll try doing some research for you and for me because I am curious
I didn't get sexually aroused, no. I have my own personal Guide who happens to be a Woman. She's naked all the time. However, I'm used to seeing my personal Guide naked. Not everytime I get sexually aroused.

Romolo

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with Crows&Ravens. I quote from the Greek Magical Papyri (prayer to Selene) from 2nd century BC to get an idea of how Hekate (if at all she would ever manifest) would look like:

“Three-headed, You're Persephone, Megaira,
Allekto, Many-Formed, who arm Your Hands
With Dreaded, Murky Lamps, who shake Your Locks
Of fearful Serpents on Your Brow, who sound
The Roar of Bulls out from Your Mouths, whose Womb
Is decked out with the Scales of Creeping Things,
With Pois'nous Rows of Serpents down the Back,
Bound down Your Backs with Horrifying Chains
Night-Crier, Bull-faced, loving Solitude,
Bull-headed, You have Eyes of Bulls, the Voice
Of Dogs; You hide Your Forms in Shanks of Lions,
Your Ankle is Wolf-shaped, Fierce Dogs are dear
To You, wherefore they call You Hekate”

I’ve been spending the past two weeks exploring Hekate quite intensely. She is a Titaness that is in her very essence many-formed. She manifest in fragments (barking dogs, wolfs, slithering branches, creeping things). She’s only a few degrees removed from the World itself.

So a triple naked women… not unless she was also carrying two torches.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with Crows&Ravens. I quote from the Greek Magical Papyri (prayer to Selene) from 2nd century BC to get an idea of how Hekate (if at all she would ever manifest) would look like:

“Three-headed, You're Persephone, Megaira,
Allekto, Many-Formed, who arm Your Hands
With Dreaded, Murky Lamps, who shake Your Locks
Of fearful Serpents on Your Brow, who sound
The Roar of Bulls out from Your Mouths, whose Womb
Is decked out with the Scales of Creeping Things,
With Pois'nous Rows of Serpents down the Back,
Bound down Your Backs with Horrifying Chains
Night-Crier, Bull-faced, loving Solitude,
Bull-headed, You have Eyes of Bulls, the Voice
Of Dogs; You hide Your Forms in Shanks of Lions,
Your Ankle is Wolf-shaped, Fierce Dogs are dear
To You, wherefore they call You Hekate”

I’ve been spending the past two weeks exploring Hekate quite intensely. She is a Titaness that is in her very essence many-formed. She manifest in fragments (barking dogs, wolfs, slithering branches, creeping things). She’s only a few degrees removed from the World itself.

So a triple naked women… not unless she was also carrying two torches.
No, they weren't carrying two torches

Naamah works on the Earth plane, and Lilith on the plane of Luna. Felt vampirized at all?
No, I didn't feel vamperized at all. They were probably Sucubuses. Which I don't mind.

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
When I meditate I experience a lot of strong energy of multiple spirits, Deities, I have vivid visions, phantom smells, I feel like I am partially astral projecting, my hands, head, arms feel very heavy until it starts to hurt during meditation (this usually happens when I am in a deep meditative state) I asked about what I was experiencing awhile ago online and trance-mediumship was mentioned.

Awhile ago I had a very vivid vision of Hekate walking into a cave, she had red hair, and she was carrying a torch, holding a lead for her dogs, in the cave there were alcoves for candles in the cave, a stone slab altar and there was a hole in the roof of the cave so the moonlight would shine down on the stone slab altar.
For a tarot card reading I paid for awhile ago, for specific messages from Hekate she said about me having mental & emotional blockages that prevent me from being my true self, the tarot card reading had symbolic and metaphorical meaning.
Her energy feels motherly to me, other Deities have very specific but unique types of energy.

Does anyone else have vivid visions of Deities? Or vivid dreams?
Does anyone else also feel the energy/presence of Deities or smell a phantom smell/scent associated with them?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
When I meditate I experience a lot of strong energy of multiple spirits, Deities, I have vivid visions, phantom smells, I feel like I am partially astral projecting, my hands, head, arms feel very heavy until it starts to hurt during meditation (this usually happens when I am in a deep meditative state) I asked about what I was experiencing awhile ago online and trance-mediumship was mentioned.

Awhile ago I had a very vivid vision of Hekate walking into a cave, she had red hair, and she was carrying a torch, holding a lead for her dogs, in the cave there were alcoves for candles in the cave, a stone slab altar and there was a hole in the roof of the cave so the moonlight would shine down on the stone slab altar.
For a tarot card reading I paid for awhile ago, for specific messages from Hekate she said about me having mental & emotional blockages that prevent me from being my true self, the tarot card reading had symbolic and metaphorical meaning.
Her energy feels motherly to me, other Deities have very specific but unique types of energy.

Does anyone else have vivid visions of Deities? Or vivid dreams?
Does anyone else also feel the energy/presence of Deities or smell a phantom smell/scent associated with them?
Punk Rock!! I have clear vision of my Spiritual Guide who happens to be a Woman. I see Her most of the time

BloodOfBakula

Neophyte
Reaction score
OK, so I had a dream in which I saw Three naked Woman. They each had smooth skins, and they looked human. I felt Hekate in them. So I imagined that that was Hekate. But don't take my word for it. I just don't know.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and by the way...All three of them were very Beautiful and Young.

Hekate can sometimes appear as a three-bodied woman, who may be topless.

Your vision is more in line with the, Three Greek Charities.

Voidking

Neophyte
Reaction score
This could be Hecate triformis, you have to decide by yourself.
Hecate precedes Hellenism, hellenists describe their version of Hecate, it's not one truth, but it's still valid.

Within my UPG and cult, Hecate is the iniatrix into the nightside and is equal to the Dragon of the void, one of her ways of passing gnosis is through sexual communion.

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
This could be Hecate triformis, you have to decide by yourself.
Hecate precedes Hellenism, hellenists describe their version of Hecate, it's not one truth, but it's still valid.

Within my UPG and cult, Hecate is the iniatrix into the nightside and is equal to the Dragon of the void, one of her ways of passing gnosis is through sexual communion.
Recently I feel drawn to Cthonic Deities such Hekate, Hades, Hel.
Specific Deities could help me to study & learn about prcticing witchcraft, heal pain, trauma, help people in need.

I've never heard of the Dragon of the void. does sexual communion occur if you practice sex magick, or are people in general having a sexual relationship with Deities?
Historically did Oracles or a priest or priestess have sex with Deities?
I know they were a intermediary for the Gods & Goddesses and they conveyed messages, prophecies, divination of the future.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Specific Deities could help me to study & learn about prcticing witchcraft, heal pain, trauma, help people in need.

I've never heard of the Dragon of the void. does sexual communion occur if you practice sex magick, or are people in general having a sexual relationship with Deities?
I know they were a intermediary for the Gods & Goddesses and they conveyed messages, prophecies, divination of the future.
I know one particular person who would have sexual relationship with a deity. I had my own adventures as well, but not as profound as this person. She's interacts in this forum. And, I mean she is really in on it.

Can I ask you something? Have you had any sexual experiences with a Spirit?

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
I know one particular person who would have sexual relationship with a deity. I had my own adventures as well, but not as profound as this person. She's interacts in this forum. And, I mean she is really in on it.

Can ask you something? Have you had any sexual experiences with a Spirit?
Yes I have with spirits, entities and demons.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yes I have with spirits, entities and demons.
Oh OK, so you have a feel of what that's like.

I think having sexual relationship with these Spirits are more profound to women than man. And, I desire a strong profound one with a Spirit. My adventures are too quickie.

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
Oh OK, so you have a feel of what that's like.

I think having sexual relationship with these Spirits are more profound to women than man. And, I desire a strong profound one with a Spirit. My adventures are too quickie.
i understand, it's like astral sex with a spirit and other types of beings, I feel their energy/presence, their astral body and their sexual desire, lust and I hear them talking to me, them breathing, growling, grunting.
i'm sexually repressed so maybe that's why spirits and other types of beings are interested in me in a sexual context.

Voidking

Neophyte
Reaction score

Well, within our current, you have to first build a relationship with Hecate and invoque her/pray to her until you achieve full invocational possession (it can take a long time until you're ready - in the meantime the Gods/Goddess will influence you and change your behaviour (Jungian Shadow type of work- and try to prepare you astrally and mentally for the experience), and then the goddess can initiate the sexual communion and will certainly take you on a journey (astral travel in the real sense and not mental projection).

It's not easy or simple, it's a work of devotion, and Hecate can chose if she initiates you or not. This is real initiation, a journey beyond the mortal body, there will be karmic links with the deity. This is very similar to hindu tantric kaulas in which one is linked to his ishta devata.