• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Helena Avelar - On The Heavenly Spheres-A Treatise On Traditional Astrology

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
We've recently made it a rule that all shared files must be hosted on mega because people used to post links to any old hosts that were virus-ridden, unrelieable or clunky to use; furthermore, anybody can post a link to annas-archive.org, for example, so it's really not an achievement to find a book there. So I have to give you a verbal warning for your rule violation, however sorry I am since you are new to the forum. It's no great effort to create a free mega account, just the best solution all around.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
We've recently made it a rule that all shared files must be hosted on mega because people used to post links to any old hosts that were virus-ridden, unrelieable or clunky to use; furthermore, anybody can post a link to annas-archive.org, for example, so it's really not an achievement to find a book there. So I have to give you a verbal warning for your rule violation, however sorry I am since you are new to the forum. It's no great effort to create a free mega account, just the best solution all around.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I was having an issue with it not sending me the confirmation link to the email. I will make a free account later, but I'll use mega next time.
Post automatically merged:

I even tried two different emails.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I was having an issue with it not sending me the confirmation link to the email. I will make a free account later, but I'll use mega next time.
Post automatically merged:

I even tried two different emails.
Maybe the confirmation mails landed in the spam folder?