• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
Found the archives of prior instances of this Forum within a Magic centred Torrent pack.

So I looked if this Forum still exists and registered :)

I genuinely like Forums and I'm thankful that more and more are created. Like in the "good old days". I'm also active on stolenhistory.net and forum.agoraroad.com. Both are also based on XenForo. And have some occult and Spiritual topics too.

I'm an Aspirant wanting to become a Magus. I read and follow the teachings of Julius Evola, Oswald Spengler, René Guenon and similar Traditional Works and Hermeticism.

I'm somewhat accurate in Remote Viewing and Divination although I learn to become even better.

It may seem odd based on what I read and follow but I also have an altar dedicated to Ishtar (Venus). However she came to me and I might as well accept that offer, despite being on the solar path.

"It is for the gods to come to me, not for me to go to them" - Plotinus

I also read and incorporate some Hindu teachings, since they are vastly superior and unaltered since thousands of years. And frankly the most complete. Most others like Norse, Mesopotamien, South American etc are unfortunately mostly lost or purposely destroyed.

Oh and I do dislike christianity, judaism and islam a lot. Those Abrahamic Sects in general. But I won't argue or seek out "fights" with people Online, that have fallen victim to this pest. I have better things to do.

Curious to see how this Forum is and how it unfolds for me. Also if you have questions regarding one of the topics I mentioned, I might be able to help. I helped people in the past having experiences in Meditation and the likes. Or how to get into a correct and good state during it.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Found the archives of prior instances of this Forum within a Magic centred Torrent pack.

So I looked if this Forum still exists and registered :)

I genuinely like Forums and I'm thankful that more and more are created. Like in the "good old days". I'm also active on stolenhistory.net and forum.agoraroad.com. Both are also based on XenForo. And have some occult and Spiritual topics too.

I'm an Aspirant wanting to become a Magus. I read and follow the teachings of Julius Evola, Oswald Spengler, René Guenon and similar Traditional Works and Hermeticism.

I'm somewhat accurate in Remote Viewing and Divination although I learn to become even better.

It may seem odd based on what I read and follow but I also have an altar dedicated to Ishtar (Venus). However she came to me and I might as well accept that offer, despite being on the solar path.

"It is for the gods to come to me, not for me to go to them" - Plotinus

I also read and incorporate some Hindu teachings, since they are vastly superior and unaltered since thousands of years. And frankly the most complete. Most others like Norse, Mesopotamien, South American etc are unfortunately mostly lost or purposely destroyed.

Oh and I do dislike christianity, judaism and islam a lot. Those Abrahamic Sects in general. But I won't argue or seek out "fights" with people Online, that have fallen victim to this pest. I have better things to do.

Curious to see how this Forum is and how it unfolds for me. Also if you have questions regarding one of the topics I mentioned, I might be able to help. I helped people in the past having experiences in Meditation and the likes. Or how to get into a correct and good state during it.
Welcome indeed! I am heavily interested in Evola, et. al. (I was just trying to dig up some Codreanu quotes when I happened to drop in here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.