• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promise

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm very glad to have found this forum. I've had a magical leaning for a long time dabbling in all kinds of things, even becoming pretty good in some, across a wide variety.

There a number of related things - recently discovered that without naming them as such Napolean Hill discussed servitors in his popular book, "Master Key to Riches".

So, I've been drawn to the more magical aspects of most of the popular personal development systems. Always stopping short of full on diving into occult.

A few weeks ago I found myself sitting in an Ala-Anon meeting for the time. Considered the 12 steps, step One admit you are powerless - that seemed to only a half truth. Step 2 - came to believe in a higher power - I thought what is my higher power? My answer was "Magick" so decided to jump in.

Found the GOM books, love them!!! Frankly, might stay just with that and similar, or who knows, but here I am. :)

As for the name "promise", it's a carry over from another forum I participated in a few years ago.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.