• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rejmu

Visitor
Reaction score
My name is Rejmu (pron.: “rei-moo” lol). I am new here!
My spiritual travels in this life have given me some special experiences (some highlights are Temani Judaism and Samaritanism, Qabala, Mormonism, Arabic ruhhaniya, and a lemon zest of Thelema!) I have been a spiritual nomad, finding answers here and there but never quite finding home.

In the last 2-6 years I have painfully discovered that so called “Right Hand” spirituality is not resonant for me.
Serving the Abrahamic deity(s) is no longer my guiding star. The various faith crises changed my alignment, more toward the spaces between the stars.
I am no stranger to the occult, but putting into practice left hand magick is relatively new to me. I want to change that! I want to learn it and make it my own!
It brings deeper meaning to find my own light in the darkness. I have a lot of shadow to explore.

Thank you everyone, for making this place. I am no longer searching for an external spiritual home, but maybe I may call this forum a house of friends!

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings! There are a lot of folks here in roughly your position. Dive and delve!

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum!

Look forward to hearing what you uncover in the darkness with the light from your flame 🦉 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.