• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello dear wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malah

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a chaote from Europe and I have found this forum today, searching on the what it used to be internet.

My goal here is to make new friends and learn about the occult and have lots of fun.

The real motive of me joining the WF is that I think I have made a mistake in partially creating a servitor called Malah, with the intent of helping a friend get a lot of beautiful women in his life and safeguard his house from evil.

But it has not been finished, It just started to turn out very strange, I had a series of bad dreams and my mothers cat just died today, I dreamed of a black cat that died in my house and a few days ago when returning home from a party a found a stray black cat in front of my apartments door, and today my father called me to let my know that Mikey had died. I guess this is the part where I have to pay for my acts and have to do something to stop or reverse whatever I have manifested in this plane.

Just want to let you know that magick has a price, it dose not come free, even when you do it right, but it is not my case, I will explain what happen in more details soon.

Nice to be here an best regards to you all.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, I'm a chaote from Europe and I have found this forum today, searching on the what it used to be internet.

My goal here is to make new friends and learn about the occult and have lots of fun.

The real motive of me joining the WF is that I think I have made a mistake in partially creating a servitor called Malah, with the intent of helping a friend get a lot of beautiful women in his life and safeguard his house from evil.

But it has not been finished, It just started to turn out very strange, I had a series of bad dreams and my mothers cat just died today, I dreamed of a black cat that died in my house and a few days ago when returning home from a party a found a stray black cat in front of my apartments door, and today my father called me to let my know that Mikey had died. I guess this is the part where I have to pay for my acts and have to do something to stop or reverse whatever I have manifested in this plane.

Just want to let you know that magick has a price, it dose not come free, even when you do it right, but it is not my case, I will explain what happen in more details soon.

Welcome!!! Glad to have you!

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum! I do wish to say though...

creating a servitor called Malah, with the intent of helping a friend get a lot of beautiful women in his life and safeguard his house from evil.
I dreamed of a black cat that died in my house and a few days ago when returning home from a party a found a stray black cat in front of my apartments door, and today my father called me to let my know that Mikey had died.
First of all condolences for Mikey.

Secondly, it sounds like you've tried to do something, perhaps for less-than-noble ends, and something bad happened shortly after that. Unless there were strong synchronicities in the events, like say if you made the servitor a black cat, or the cat died on a picture of a pretty lady, or something linking them together, they probably aren't related to one another. Sometimes bad things just happen... if anything it looks like you just had a premonition of your cat passing and the servitor is off doing its work in a smoking jacket.

Either way, hope you find what you're searching for! 🦉

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

Welcome and I hope you find what you need here. You indeed have some pressing matters to deal with.

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

What part of Europe are you from, if it isn't a secret?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum.
I have made a mistake in partially creating a servitor called Malah, with the intent of helping a friend get a lot of beautiful women in his life and safeguard his house from evil
I'm not experienced in servitors, but as far as I know it's always best to given them one single task to focus on, isn't it?
And attracting women and guarding his house are two very different tasks(one is to bring in, the other to keep out, so they also are opposite tasks in a manner of speaking, I think if this was a computer or a robot it would be similar to giving it a paradox).

I guess this is the part where I have to pay for my acts and have to do something to stop or reverse whatever I have manifested in this plane.
Sorry for your cat, but can you really know that what happened to it was because of you?Or maybe something was already happening to it without anyone knowing and the timing was just right to make it seem so.
Despite what you may think, living beings can just suddenly die just like that.
One of my uncles died in June of a sudden hear attack.They didn't even had time to bring him to the hospital with how quick it was.
And he didn't have any heart issues, he was healthy and was even playing football(soccer for Americans) when it happened.
Just like that, he was gone.
Maybe the same happened to your cat, something that no one could have seen happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.