• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amygood78

Visitor
Reaction score
Name: Amygood78
Practice: Homeopathic Healer/Kitchen Witch

As long as I can remember I have just known things. I was clearing my chakras at 8 years old with a bright white light, without knowing what those whirling centers of energy were even called. I had telepathic conversations with the entities of the unseen world my whole life. Sometimes the dreams I had would play themselves out in real life. It wasn't til I was divorced from my 1st husband (he was an abusive and controlling narc) that I was finally able to read, and study to my hearts content that I realized what I was, what I wanted for my future, and found my true calling.....Healing others, and myself, and learning everything I could about the occult! I am so thankful to find this forum, thanks yall!

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Im not one to encourage kitchen witches
or crystal girls
but i do like this intro,
and we need more healers,

welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.