• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

blepte

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I stumbled across this forum randomly while searching for pdf book downloads. I'm glad I found this community, because it seems like there is a great wealth of knowledge to be found here.

A little about me: About two weeks ago, after several years of being an "armchair magician" I finally decided to actually start a practice. Mostly interested in Ceremonial/"High" Magick, started my practice after reading through Damien Echols' books. I've been doing my meditations, Kabbalistic Cross and LBRP/LIRP daily and want to start using this energy to actually "make things happen" soon. As a complete beginner and younger practitioner (19) any and all advice is welcome and appreciated. I hope to learn a lot.

Bye for now

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome and good luck on your journey!

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum! Remember, as John Constantine said: "I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic: any **** can do it"

Status
Not open for further replies.