• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello fellow practitioners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Trevor

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm VT, been practicing for over twenty years (blame Grant Morrison). Have been working with the Grimorium Verum for a few years now which is the focus of my practice but having been raised in a very strict Judeo-Christian home, very familiar with the bible, kabalah etc.

I've written a few things on the Occult Living room blog and currently running courses fir intermediate practitioners.

Really just looking for other grimoirists to share ideas and learning 👍

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there, nice to meet you.
i had to look up grimorium verum and i just did a wiki search and found my own struggles: arab/european origin debate, timelines and solomon. very cool you got out of the struggle and into practicing.
i always say im jewish by birth, raised a christian and became a moslem, but i dance like a satanist. that last part is new💜
i remember my first 'occult' buy. it was a tealight holder with a pentagram. i had the shakes hardly dared to put it in the living room. and you know what my muminlaw walked in and said damn girl what a lovely candle holder is that with the flag of morrocco on it.

Victor Trevor

Visitor
Reaction score
hi there, nice to meet you.
i had to look up grimorium verum and i just did a wiki search and found my own struggles: arab/european origin debate, timelines and solomon. very cool you got out of the struggle and into practicing.
i always say im jewish by birth, raised a christian and became a moslem, but i dance like a satanist. that last part is new💜
i remember my first 'occult' buy. it was a tealight holder with a pentagram. i had the shakes hardly dared to put it in the living room. and you know what my muminlaw walked in and said damn girl what a lovely candle holder is that with the flag of morrocco on it.
Haha, nice to meet you. Sounds you've been on a hell if a journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.