• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello from Asia!

ThirdEyeWizard

Visitor
Reaction score
I am someone of Chinese/Taiwanese descent who grew up in the West.

Growing up, my household was bicultural, meaning that we watched both eastern & western movies, were bilingual and celebrated both eastern & western holidays. As an adult, I've now moved back to Asia and rekindled my interest in Taoism, which was always in the background of all the movies I watched growing up.

By the way, I've noticed the yin yang sign or taijitu on this forum, which is based on Taoism, which of course, is native to China.

I now live in Southeast Asia with my wife. A few years ago, I had my first ever supernatural experience, where I saw a ghost. Intrigued, I turned to learning more about the supernatural & and the occult.

A few months ago, I began to take the study of the occult more seriously, so now I have immersed myself in meditation, Taoism, candle magic, healing crystals.

I'm looking forward to connecting with other occultists. :D

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the Forum!

I have a great interest in Taoism, meditation, and candle magic too. Looking forward to your contributions and hearing what you have to share from your studies.

Wish you good fortune in your quest and hope you find what you're looking for.