• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to to the occult and would like to get into it more I have watched some videos on demons, magic, frequencies and other things. Id like to learn about controlling demons and have them do my bidding if that's even possible! idk but it seems cool and i wanna do it!! Got any good book recommendations i should i get that will help? also if there's any occult groups i can join near me in Canada,Onatrio.
thanks for reading! and sorry if i seem ignorant im kinda retarded!

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Solomon was all about controlling demons I hear, may want to look into Grimiores referencing him. Just be careful, inviting a Demon in is worse than letting a random Pitbull in from the street; I've heard they can be violent and intelligent, enjoying how gullible sheeple can be 🦉

Welcome to the forum, hope you find what you're looking for and it doesn't get you into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.