• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello (from china)

Nia.Lawliet

Visitor
Reaction score
大家好!我是神秘学的新手,想更深入地了解它,我看了一些关于古典魔法、召唤天使和恶魔的书籍。还有一点塔罗牌和 Rene Norman。
最近我在寻找罗莎·乔治 (Rosa Giorgi) 的一本书《圣徒:信仰与艺术的一年》的数字副本,如果有人有这本书的数字副本,请告诉我
感谢阅读!对不起,如果我的语法似乎有问题,那一定是因为我正在使用机器将我的话翻译成英文。
Hello, everyone! I was new to the occult and wanted to learn more about it, I looked at books on classical magic, summoning angels and demons. And a little tarot and Rene Norman.
Recently I was looking for a digital copy of Rosa Giorgi's book Saints: A Year of Faith and Art, and if anyone has a digital copy of the book, please let me know
Thanks for reading! Sorry, if there seems to be a problem with my grammar, it must be because I am using a machine to translate my words into English.
Post automatically merged:

English only please
thanks.I wrote it down below, but I don't know how to change or delete the content of this post.

Last edited:

Nia.Lawliet

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I was new to the occult and wanted to learn more about it, I looked at books on classical magic, summoning angels and demons. And a little tarot and Rene Norman.
Recently I was looking for a digital copy of Rosa Giorgi's book Saints: A Year of Faith and Art, and if anyone has a digital copy of the book, please let me know
Thanks for reading! Sorry, if there seems to be a problem with my grammar, it must be because I am using a machine to translate my words into English.
And can someone tell me how to delete the last post?

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
And can someone tell me how to delete the last post?
Your machine's English is fine. I'm in China too. Though I'm a 老外。 Welcome!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
thanks.I wrote it down below, but I don't know how to change or delete the content of this post.

You only have 5 minutes to edit the content of your posts, after that they can't be altered anymore. Here is a quite good online translator if you feel that your English is insufficient:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!