• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello from Poland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaraDusza

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I have been looking for several years the answer to the question about who I am really are - I had so called "psychotherapy" and strange things started happening. In very short: I invoked satan some time ago and saw a lady in black which (sounds strange, I know) entered spiritually into me, after some time my life had hard time I went to the therapist and on first day in outburst of emotion I saw a 2 meters high black snake (or half snake half man) - very short vision, like fraction of second.
After that many strange feeling and behavior of people around me happened - I prayed pretty much and saw the light, like white-in-blue bright light and felt so good after that. I also got the symbol on my forehead: 7 arms start (like feary or elven star) and horns. It is slightly visible when lit from the side, but it is there, I am sure.
Moreover this star on forehead started blinking (with my physical eyes closed) in church during mass and high feelings about Jesus Christ.
Who can I be? Am I from Heaven? Am I the Bible beast? What is your advice?
In Poland I am very popular, because everyone is playing different word and behavior tricks on me. But people insist I have schizophrenia, which I know I do not have (I am just believer of God, no schizophrenia).
Any advice from you? Help in understanding myself and my situation?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum!

You are definitely having visions, although where they come from, and what they mean, I can't say.

bataillex

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I have been looking for several years the answer to the question about who I am really are - I had so called "psychotherapy" and strange things started happening. In very short: I invoked satan some time ago and saw a lady in black which (sounds strange, I know) entered spiritually into me, after some time my life had hard time I went to the therapist and on first day in outburst of emotion I saw a 2 meters high black snake (or half snake half man) - very short vision, like fraction of second.
After that many strange feeling and behavior of people around me happened - I prayed pretty much and saw the light, like white-in-blue bright light and felt so good after that. I also got the symbol on my forehead: 7 arms start (like feary or elven star) and horns. It is slightly visible when lit from the side, but it is there, I am sure.
Moreover this star on forehead started blinking (with my physical eyes closed) in church during mass and high feelings about Jesus Christ.
In Poland I am very popular, because everyone is playing different word and behavior tricks on me. But people insist I have schizophrenia, which I know I do not have (I am just believer of God, no schizophrenia).
I can not offer medical advice in relation to schizophrenia...
-
But in general, in trying to understand yourself more in an inner sense try to interact and see what you can give back to the world.

I had an experience a couple of years ago that sound like it could have been similar in spirit to yours, albeit I do not really have the knowledge to know it, hence why I am here. What I took from this experience is that it was too much for me at that time and I spent a couple of years in a sort of service, giving back where I could and as balance started to return I understand the experience and what it helped me overcome.
-
Welcome to the forum, I am new here too, hope we both have a good time here!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You are not crazy, you are just waking up. Don't let what people say, affect you. And, welcome by the way.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome and yes, you're waking up and seeing things in a new light.

Status
Not open for further replies.