• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello from the cold north

uralmaenad

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings to you all from the 62nd parallel. I’m an armchair occultist of about 10 years, with workings here and there to varying degrees of success. I have a special love for the PGM, planetary magic (which I find the greatest occult success with), ancient mystery traditions (or at least attempts at reconstructions), folk magic traditional to my heritage, and ancestor veneration.… And also western esotericism in general, it’s too hard to focus on just one thing 😅

Aside from that, I have been an active polytheist and animist for more than half my life. I find immense spiritual satisfaction in it and the fruits it bears within my life.