• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello, happy to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

equinox

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello, friends!

You may call me Ambrose or Kiri, use whatever pronouns you'd like.

I've been drawn to almost everything related to the occult for as long as I can remember. With that being said, I basically know nothing about magic as of current, so any advice you have to offer is greatly appreciated!

I'm mainly looking for book recommendations (preferably free and in PDF format, but any will do really) about divination, druidry, and the LHP, but feel free to send any other resource you think would be helpful my way! As a side note, I've seen some people mention that demonolatry is definitely not for an inexperienced magician such as myself, but I would still like to at least study the material until I am at the level required to dive in. So, again, send anything you think is useful my way!

As for my interests in general, I like drawing/painting, writing, playing my guitar, D&D, gaming (both video and board games), collecting trinkets (cards, bones, other random knickknacks that take up shelf space) and reading books!

I apologize for the long-ish post, but nevertheless may all of you have a wonderful morning/evening/night!

Best regards,
equinox

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, friends!

Hello Friend :)

I apologize for the long-ish post,

It wasn't. It was perfect.

You may call me Ambrose or Kiri, use whatever pronouns you'd like.

Ambrose. Whatever pronouns I like?? I love this. So much fun. My creative juices are flowing. Hmmmmm.... your username choice is leading me to ... how about "unity"? Actually, "One" is the more common pronoun that is employed in this case. How does that feel? "One" as the pronoun I choose to use for you?

I've seen some people mention that demonolatry is definitely not for an inexperienced magician such as myself

It's not that big of a deal. You'll be fine.

may all of you have a wonderful morning/evening/night!

Thank you. Likewise. Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.